Bloody Painter

As we came back. EJ and Toby went home and it was only me and Brian in the house. I was in my room drawing and he was at his room across from mine "Do you like my drawing of you?" I asked him as jumps beside me on the bed and he meowed in response "I knew you would like it" I said continuing the drawing and letting Grinny roam around the room.. After a while of drawing.

"Grinny, I'm just going to drink a glass of water. I'll be right back" I said walking out the room and walked down the stairs "I wonder if this is Brian's house. If it is where's his father?" I thought as I heard a noise from the kitchen "I think that's his father" I thought walking in "Where is that!" He said in frustration "H-Hello?" I said walking in the kitchen "Who are you?" He asked.

He wore a blue shirt, black gloves, a white mask with black eyes and red painted smile "I'm (y/n)" I answered. He tilted his head and brought out a knife "Don't be excited about tomorrow because there will be no tomorrow" He said walking towards me. I stepped back and bump into someone. I looked behind and saw Brian "What are you doing here?" Brian asked "Just looking for something I forgot here" The guy answered.

"Is the girl yours?" He asked. Brian nodded and walked in front of me "I can't find it so I'll be back some other time" He said walking pass us and out the door "Brian who was that?" I asked "Helen, his an old friend" He answered and walking in the living room. I drank water and walked up the stairs "Brian got a lot of dangerous friends" I thought walking in my room to see a box knocked from the closet at the floor with paper scattered everywhere.

"Grinny what did you do?" I asked. He just groomed himself. I picked up the paper. The papers where a bunch of drawings from someone "Who drew all of this?" I thought placing the papers and the box back in the closet. I kept my sketch pad at my desk then Grinny knocked the box out of the closet again "What are you doing?" I asked. He pawned box "Want me to look what's in it?" I asked and he nodded.