Confession

After Laughing Jack left. "Brian. Can we stay and watch the stars for a little longer?" I asked looking up the stars "S-Sure" He answered. I grabbed his hand and walked to a nice spot to lay on. We lay on the grass "Doesn't it look beautiful?" I asked watching the stars "Be-Beautiful a-as you a-are" Brian answered. I blushed and looked the other way "Y-Your cuter wh-when yo-you blush" Brian said wrapping his hand in mine.

I blushed even more "I think your stuttering is cute" I said covering my mouth with my other hand "Why did I say that out loud" I thought. We were silent for a second then I started playing connect the dots with the stars "That looks like Grinny" I said point to the stars formed like Grinny "L-Look i-its a ch-cheesecake" Brian said point to the stars formed like a piece of cheesecake. I chuckled and snuggled at Brian's arm.

"I wish my life now stays this way forever" I thought closing my eyes and Brian started humming "Brian's voice is soothing" I thought opening my eyes. He stopped humming and sat up "Is there something wrong?" I asked sitting up and hugged him from behind "I-I was ju-just t-thinking" Brian answered looking at me "About what?" I asked. He hesitated and looked down to the ground again "Did I do something wrong?" I thought.

"I-I ha-have something I-I've been meaning t-to te-tell yo-you f-for a long time" Brian answered "Why not tell me now?" I asked looking at him. He took a breath and looked up to the stars "At first I thought love would make me weak but when I bumped into you my heart turned into flames. Your voice is what wakes me up every day. Your eyes keeps me going. Your drawings are perfect like you but your personality is the only thing that cannot come pair to others... Will you be my girlfriend?"