Becoming friends

Hoodie's POV

"It's Saturday. So no school, I hope (Y/n) is alright wait no! I can't fall in love. I can't! Hoodie don't fall in love! Don't!" I thought, walking with Masky. We were just walking around looking for something to do.

"Why am I even thinking about her? I'm a proxy! We're not supposed to fall in love with a f*cking mortal!" I thought, kicking a rock.

"What am I going to do, these feelings are getting stronger and stronger. It's all because of that stupid promise why did I promise to protect her?" I thought, ignoring whatever Masky is saying.

"I can't break that promise. I have to protect her from everyone but how that Jeff knows where she lives. I'm ok with E.J and Masky but Jeff. He would kill her at any time he wants" I thought, looking at the ground with more and more thoughts going around in my head.

"Hey Hoodie. Are you alright?" Masky asked waving his hand in front of me "(y/n) is so cute. I wouldn't kill her not even if its an order from Slender" I thought.

"Hoodie! Buddy! Earth to Hoodie" Masky says, breaking my trial of thoughts.

"Oh. He-hey Masky. What's go-going o-on?" I said, looking up to him.

"Are you sure. you're alright Hoddie? You seem to be out of character" Masky asked, worried.

"I'm fi-fine Masky. I-I'm ju-just lost i-in thoughts th-that's all" I answered starting to walk again.

"Where are you going Hoodie?" Masky asks, catching up to me.

"T-to the pa-park" I answered as we arrived at an old park. Me and Masky used to play there when we were kids. We saw (y/n) at the swings.

"Let's turn back" Masky whispered "Br-Brian? is th-that you?" (y/n) asked, I turned around.

"Y-yes, its m-me (y-y/n)" I said, turning around.

"Oh.. Brian. I was wondering if you be friend?" (y/n) asks, looking to my eyes.

"I do-don't know (y-y/n)" I said knowing Masky is listening to us "Oh.." (y/n) said looking down to the ground.

(Y/n)'s POV

My eyes started to get watery. "I knew it. No one wants to be my friend. I will never have a one" I thought.

"I'll b-be yo-your friend not because of I-I pi-pitty yo-you i-its because I-I wa-want to." Brian said, placing his hand at my shoulder. After hearing does words, tears roll down my cheeks.

"Do-don't cry." Brian said, I looked up and hugged him.

"I'm happy to hear that. I hope we're going to be good friends" I said, breaking our hug. I wiped my tears away.

"Are you having a walk in the woods?" I ask.

"Ye-yeah so-something like th-that. Wh-why are you he-here?" Brian asked, walking to the swings.

"I was going to your house but you weren't home so I started to wander in the woods then I found this old abandoned playground" I answered, sitting down on the swing.

"He-here I'll pu-push you" Brian said, pushing me to go higher.

"For once I'm having fun with my first friend." I thought as I jump off the swing.

"Tada!" I said, landing on my feet I turned and smiled at Brian.

"T-that was am-amazing (y-y/n)" Brian said, running to me.

"Thanks." I said, Brian looked down and I felt like he was sad.

"You didn't have fun before? Well, it's ok cause this is my first time too" I said, smiling at him.

"Yo-you wanna pl-play a ga-game?" Brian asked "Sure!" I answered.

"Wh-what ab-about you, T-Tim?" Brian asked looking behind me "Who's Tim?" I thought, looking behind me. I saw a boy about my age come out of the woods and walked towards us.

"Sure! I'm bored anyways and I'm Timothy but just call me Tim. It's nice to finally meet you in person (y/n)" Tim said.

"Nice to meet you too, Tim." I said, shaking his hand.

 "Will you be my friend?" Tim asks, walking next to Brian.

"Okay!" I answered happily.

"I made two new friends. I'm going to make every moment worth being with them" I thought.