#107 Missing [Liu Wei x Reader]

Dedicated to @Tenderloki ! Thanks for requesting ✨

---

He was always watching you read. You never noticed him though: being indulged in your own little world of imagination.

He'd notice how you'd bite your lip in anticipation, and how you'd smile when something happened in the book.

He didn't know you but he wanted to. Being a transfer student, he just didn't know how to address it.

You've encountered him one day trying to reach the top shelf. With his superior height, he grabbed it for you.

He never said a word to you. Even after thanking him, he only nodded and proceeded to sitting somewhere near your place.

He didn't ever make it obvious that he watched you. Even if he did, you weren't exactly paying attention.

But one day, you didn't show up in the library. He blinked and sat down in his usual spot with a blank gaze, bringing the same novel he had brought for weeks.

He regretted not speaking to you, it was just that he didn't know if his old-fashioned style of talking suited you.

He tried focusing on his book, constantly looking for the missing you. He knew he shouldn't be so concerned, but he couldn't help but think about what could've happened to you.

As the bell rings, he heaves a sigh and walks out of the library. Maybe next time. He thought, proceeding to the basketball court.

---

A week had past and the black-haired male had became disappointed. He wanted to see you and he didn't know why.

Whenever he caught a glimpse of [Hair Colour] locks, or your [Eye Colour] orbs, he would think it's you. He just couldn't help feel the regret swarm over him.

But those feelings dispersed after he walked into the library, seeing the very person he wanted to see.

A smile made it's way to his face as he nonchalantly make his way over to you.

He pulled up a chair to where you were sitting and smiled, "Hey, I'm Liu Wei. Pleasure to meet tho- you." He saves himself, making you giggle at him.

"I was wondering how long that would take," You ask with a calm smile, neatly putting your book down. "The pleasure is mine, Wei-san."

He was taken aback; he wasn't expecting this reaction from you. Nevertheless, he smiled as you two began talking about anything and everything.

---

I hope you liked it! 💫

Coming up next:
☼ Murasakibara x reader -requested-

--- beauty tip ---

Have cold showers in the morning instead of hot ones!

Reason - Cold water constricts your pores, so that if you sweat later on in the day, no bacteria would enter easily and show out in the form that we commonly know as pimples.

- Yeo Rin

[ Finished on 16th March 2015 ]