#59 Piano [Takao x Reader] -requested-

Dedicated to @AkikoRyuuji !

Thank you for requesting 💕

---

Takao drags you to the music room and seats you at the piano bench. You open the piano lid in curiosity and traced the keys with your fingertips.

You didn't know why Takao dragged you, or why to the music room.

"Takao-kun," You call, suspicious, "Do you know how to play piano?"

He looks to you and smiles, "Nope~ but I've watched Shin-chan play before, I know a song or two."

He takes a seat beside you, and begins to play a simple song, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. He played it with a smile on his face, making it sound more sweeter than before.

You applauded as he comes to a halt. He sighs in relief and looks to you. "Takao-kun, would you teach me how to play?"

"I'm not that good, [Nickname]-chan," He sweat drops, raising his hands in front of him in defeat.

You shake your head, holding your hands together in front of your chest, "It was lovely!"

"Well..." He ponders, "Okay then!"

And the lesson began.

---

You pressed the keys swiftly, following Takao's instructions, only to make loads of mistakes here and there.

"It's okay, [First Name]-chan," Takao beams, "You're doing great!"

"I'm not so sure, Takao-kun," You sweat drop, playing from the beginning.

You pressed the wrong key again and you have forgotten which one was the right one.

Takao gets up from his spot and chuckles, moving around the seat to behind you. He reaches for your hand and guides you in playing the correct tune.

You blush crimson as he does so. His hand was warm, and bigger than yours, making it comfortable to grasp.

He lets go and you try to play it again, this time getting it right. Takao cheers, "See? I knew you could do it, [Nickname]-chan~!"

The bell rings and Takao looks to you, "We better get to class."

You get up from your spot, shutting the piano lid carefully. Takao waits for you by the door and you walk to it, nervously looking down, a faint blush still dusted upon your cheeks.

"Well then, I'll see you after school-" He says, only to be cut off by you kissing his cheek, making him flustered.

"Th-thank you, Takao-kun, s-see you later!" You say before running off to the direction of your classroom.

He holds his cheek where you kissed him and smiled, waving to your retreating figure, "See you!"

---

I hope you liked it ^.^

I'm finishing off requests first, so, if you see the coming soon list free of requested one shots and your request hasn't been mentioned or published, please tell me!! I have short-term-memory-loss ;n;

Coming Soon:

☯ Aomine x marching band reader -requested-

☯ Akashi x reader -requested-

☯ Kuroko x reader -requested-

☯ Hanamiya x yandere -requested-

☯ Midorima x reader

{{ 44 days to go }}

- Rin { 22/11/14 } 💓