#29 Confession [Satsuki x Reader]

"I wanna confess to Tetsu-kun so badly!" You hear your best friend grumble, pulling her legs to her chest.

You felt a pang in your chest, "Why don't you, Satsu-chan?"

"I can't!" She says, pouting. Your eyes mask in hope, only to be shot down again.

"He's so busy in his basketball team."

You hide your hurt and sweat drop. "Why don't you approach him there?"

"He's in Seirin, it's so far away." She states, fiddling with her fingers. When you said nothing, she looked at you, "Enough about me, what about your crush, have you told her yet?" She looked at you expectantly.

You looked at the sky and smiled sadly, "Nope, I don't think I'd even have a chance."

"Ehh, why? You're a sweet guy, I'm sure she'd accept you, [First Name]-kun!"

"I doubt it." You tell her, making her tilt her head cutely.

"Speaking of which, you've never told me what she's like!" She says.

"Well, she's beautiful, she's kind, she's very caring but she's a... Decent cook," You chuckle, thinking of the time Momoi prepared food for the basketball team, "And she's just... Amazing."

"You must really love her hmm, [First Name]-kun?" She asks, making you look at her. She smiles, "You speak about her with so much love in your eyes."

You averted your eyes as a light unnoticeable blush formed on your cheeks, "Yeah..."

"I wish someone loved me like that," You turned to her.

"Someone does..." You muttered, she looks at you. You look at her with a pained look, but then masked it.

She looks at you with curious eyes. "Who?" She asks hesitantly.

You didn't answer and you saw a flash of understanding in her eyes. She smiles at you, "Really?"

You look down and hum. "Not that it matters, you like Kuroko, I can't stand a chance against him."

You felt two arms wrapped around your body, "I beg to differ."

You look at the culprit and smile as she smiles at you as well.

---

I'm pretty sure I love this type of confession the most, the type when the guy is actually talking to the girl he likes and he's telling her indirectly what he likes about her sighhhhh WHERE ARE THESE GUYS IN REAL LIFE T^T

Coming soon:

☯ Kuroko x reader

☯ Teppei x reader -requested-

☯ Kise x reader -requested-

☯ Akashi x reader -requested-

☯ Kagami x reader -requested-

- Rin { 18/10/14 } 💕