#24 Mine [Mitobe x Reader]

Two things -

1) I honestly would love it if Mitobe would speak. He's silent and the first thing I thought maybe he was mute, but no, he just doesn't like talking...

 ̄\(O_o)/ ̄

And

2) Wattpad is scaring the shiz out of me, seriously. It is messing with my work and let me just say, that when I wake up, I write, so when I wake up and write, I'm not exactly thinking and suddenly my stories don't have a cover, or my stories have one part, or my stories would have everything but the descriptions are gone, I go bat shit crazy and panic and then slap myself.

I just felt like letting that out, does anyone else have the same problem? If you do, please tell me how to overcome and fix it, it's evil ;-;

---

"I'm doing it today," You tell your silent best friend, Mitobe Rinnosuke, who gives you a look of unsureness and hurt. "It's gonna be fine, oh lighten up, Mitobe-senpai." You giggle, trying to give him assurance.

You were finally going to confess to [Crush's name]. You've liked him for a while and never had the guts to actually tell him and you thought he likes you too, considering him always glancing your way in the Bio or Chem lab.

Mitobe smiles softly, a pained expression painted on his face, he hugs you in comfort. "Oi Mitobe." You hear Hyuuga call, "We have practice now. Hey, [Last Name]."

You giggle as you let go of Mitobe, "Hi, Hyuuga-senpai!"

With one last smile from Mitobe, they left you to go to the gym, for practice.

---

Unsteadily, you held your breath as you waited for his reply. You had just confessed to your crush and he didn't answer right away. He looked at you with a blank expression, his [His Hair Colour] hair swaying in sync with yours as the wind blew right through you, letting the silence engulf you.

You felt broken when you heard him say the two words you were dreading to hear. "I'm sorry."

Tears welled up at the corner of your eyes and you looked away, "Th-that's okay..." You say, with a pained smile, averting away from his gaze.

"See you around, [Last Name]-san." [Crush's Name] says, walking past you, away from you, with a straight face.

You heard the clicking of footsteps as he walks away and you held your chest. Your breath hitched when you heard a giggle.

"[Crush's Name]-kun, where were you? It's not good to make your girlfriend wait, you know." You looked over your shoulder to see your crush smiling with his hand behind his head and an apologetic expression taking over his face with a beautiful girl clinging on to his arm.

"I just had to deal with a few things," He tells her, "I'm sorry, [Girl's Name]-chan." He coos making her laugh and tears began to slip down your cheeks.

You knew her, she was your lab partner, [Girl's Name] and she was all chummy around [Crush's Name] for a year, ever since she transferred to Seirin. It made sense, all those glances were for her, not you.

You've liked him for over 4 years and yet, she stole his heart first, she liked him but you really fell for him, hard.

You cried silently, not moving from your position in the middle of the hallway. It was after school times and nobody was here, so nobody saw you cry.

You crouched down and cried your eyes out quietly, trying to stop as it was a stupid thing to cry over.

But no matter how hard you tried, tears just kept pooling out of your eyes. You suddenly felt new warmth around you.

You were being rocked back and forth by someone, someone with a familiar scent.

"M-Mitobe?" You croaked out.

He held you tighter, "I'm sorry." He whispers. You knew he meant it, he never talks unless its important, and he was talking now.

You wrapped your hands around him as he brought you to stand up, he rubbed your back, in attempt to soothe and comfort you.

---

You sat next to Mitobe as he plays with your fingers. He brings the back of your hand to his lips, making you giggle. He smiles at you as the males of the team, excluding Kuroko and Kagami, shot daggers at you.

Yeah, you guys got together, after a few weeks.

The gym door burst open, revealing the football team, which was the club [Crush's Name] was in.

Your eyes met as you looked his way, you felt Mitobe hold your hand tighter. You looked at him and assured him, to which he calmed down to, pulling you closer.

[Crush's Name] muttered something to his teammates and jogged over to you. "Mitobe-senpai," He says to your boyfriend, "Can I talk to [Last Name]-san for a minute?"

Your eyes shift to Mitobe's sliver tinted black orbs. He nods as he loosens his grip on your hand, you giving him a squeeze.

[Crush's Name] escorted you outside of the gym, earning a few "go get em'"s from the football team and confused looks from the basketball team. You shrugged them off and continued walking until you reached outside, where he instantly hugs you.

"W-wait... [Crush's Name]-san, what is going on?" You freak out as he tightens his hold on you. You squirmed to get free.

"It's a mistake, I know I shouldn't have said no to you, I like you, [First Name]-chan." He says, pushing you slightly to see your reaction.

"I'm sorry, [Crush's Name]-san, I have a boyfriend who I love very much, please, let go of me." And he did as asked, "Thank you."

With that, you walked back to the gym, instantly engulfed in a bear hug from your boyfriend.

You giggled as you wrap your arms around him, "Senpai?"

"Mine." You heard him whisper, making you and the rest of the basketball team chuckle.

"Hai, hai, only yours." You say, pecking his cheek.

---

Coming soon:

☯ Moriyama x reader

☯ Kouji x reader

☯ Miyaji x reader

☯ << O P E N >>

☯ << O P E N >>

- Rin { 09/10/14 } 💕