#68 Movies [Human Nigou x Reader]

I'm not sure how it is in Japan, so this is like Brunei-Malaysia based 😂

---

You and Nigou were watching a movie in the theatre, and because it was his first time, he was curious and dumbfounded about every thing he encountered.

"[First Name]-chan, look at that stand, it smells so good!" He motions to the popcorn stall. "Oh, and look! They're so huge!" He stands next to the cardboard cutouts of movie characters on display.

You laugh as he poses next to the Baymax display, taking a picture of him. He drags you over to the popcorn stall and buys you popcorn.

"What theatre are we going in, [First Name]-chan?" He excitedly asks and you check the tickets.

"Theatre 2," You tell him, looking up at the 'now seating' sign to see theatre 2 on it. "Oh, we can go in now, let's go~"

You hand the tickets to the man at the front and lead Nigou to your seats. "This is gonna be great!" Nigou exclaims, munching on the popcorn.

---

You reached for another piece of popcorn and touched something cold instead. You look to the popcorn to see yours and Nigou's hands meeting.

He blushed and pulled his hand away, "S-sorry."

You look at him, tilting your head slightly, in confusion, "Why?" With no answer from him, he shrugs it off, going back to the movie.

You look back to the movie and tried to focus on it and not on the black haired male beside you.

---

After the movie, you walked with Nigou. You felt his glance at you every now and then. "What is it, Ni-kun?"

"Nothing!" He instantly responds and it grows quiet between you.

You felt him brush his hand slightly against yours and you realize he wants to hold hands. "Ohh," You say and laugh.

You take his hand and lace your fingers together, looking back at Nigou, who was blushing.

"Is someone blushing?" You tease him and he whines, playing with your fingers as you two continued to walk.

---

Have you guys seen big hero six yet omg hirooooo and tadashiiiii mahn <3 (I'm v late ik im sorry)

Coming Soon:

☯ Kuroko x reader

☯ Akashi x reader

☯ Takao x reader

☯ Kagami x reader -requested-

☯ Hyuuga x reader

{{ 18 days to go }}

- Rin { 18/12/14 } ⛄️