#37 Leave [Kasamatsu x reader]

You laid on the roof top with your boyfriend. "What about Juilliard?" He plays with your fingers as you laid on his chest, your back towards the sky.

He hums, tucking a strand of hair behind your ear, "That sounds great," He starts, "For girls."

"That's just sexism," You pout, playfully wiggling out of his grasp which he only tightens his hold on you.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorryyy," He laughs, trying to hold you in place before you actually fall off the roof.

You stop squirming and place a short chaste kiss on his lips, making him blush. You giggle at his face, "You're so cute, senpai."

"Th-that's... It was... I-It's..." He stutters, making you want to tease him more by carefully brushing your lips against him, not connecting them.

He quiets down and blushes a deeper shade of red making you laugh. You sit up to gaze at the stars and he joins you, wrapping his arms around you from behind.

"You're graduating soon, hmm?" You ask unconsciously becoming sad.

He chuckles as he turns you around so you were facing him. You pout and avert your eyes from him.

"Hey," He calls, but you don't look at him, "[First Name]," He calls again, this time pulling your chin up to face him. "We're still gonna see each other," He tries.

"But you're going to London..." You sigh, "For 4 years, may I add."

"That's not very long," He smiles at you, "Besides, we'll video call everyday if you want."

You laugh as you feel tears well up at the corners of your eyes, "That's not what I meant..."

"Then what do you mean?" He asks, rubbing your upper arm with his thumb soothingly.

"Oh nothing," You smile, giving him a hug. "Everyone leaves..." You mumble into his shoulder.

He pushes you away slightly and kisses your cheek, "I'm not leaving you." He promises and he kept that promise until forever and always.

---

Ugh this couple behind me is distracting me. It's a library guys, not a dating central /(_ _)\

I'm tryin to study..... Your cooing ain't gonna help me with my maths ;-;

Coming soon:

☯ Takao x reader

☯ Akashi x reader -requested-

☯ Miyaji x reader

☯ Kise x reader

☯ Akashi x reader -requested- [continuation of #33]

- Rin { 28/10/14 } 💕