#32 Insecurities [Kise x Reader] -requested-

Dedicated to @chocolate_598 ! I'm sorry if this is a bad one shot :(

Thank you for requesting! 💕

---

You often did this, standing only in your undergarments, looking yourself in a full body mirror. Even though Kise had convinced you not to, you still criticized every flaw you could spot.

It didn't get to you anymore that you aren't flawless until earlier this morning when you were reading your tweet's replies.

'Kise-sama deserves better.'

'Kise what are you thinking being with this.......... Normal-looking girl.'

'You aren't as pretty as [Make up a name], his ex.'

You sigh, seeing bits and pieces of imperfectness here and there. You closed your eyes for a moment, letting yourself calm down.

'They were right.' You thought to yourself.

You felt arms snaking around your bare tummy and a chin on your shoulder. Your [Eye Colour] eyes flutter open, seeing your boyfriend in the mirror, wrapped around your body.

You sucked it up and plastered a smile on your face, turning to face him. You wrapped your arms around his neck, as he smiles at you, placing his hands on your waist.

"Welcome home," You pressed your lips to his briefly.

He smiles at you, bringing you into a passionate kiss, "You're beautiful." You pushed away that little voice in your mind, "You're amazing," He continues. "You're perfect."

"I am not, Ryou." You smile sadly, "You are, though."

He silenced you with a hug, "I am, only because I have you."

You hid your face in his chest, trying your hardest not to cry. You knew he was trying to console you and you knew he was very bad at it too.

You hummed in response as you felt him press a kiss on the top of your hair.

"[First Name]cchi is pretty. She's perfect and she's mine." You hear him say, making you assured slightly.

"Thanks Ryouta..." You say, hugging him tighter.

That night, you fell asleep cuddled in his arm, now clothed in an over-sized sweater and a pair of pajama pants.

---

As you woke up, you rolled over to see a note on Kise's pillow, 'Sorry, beautiful, I have a shoot to go to, I'll be back at 3. I love you xx'

You smiled as you reach for your phone on the the night stand, one twitter notification popped up on the screen.

You smiled again as you read it.

@KiseRyouta: Maybe your definition of perfect is different, but she's what I call perfect :) x

A picture was attached to it, a picture of you sleeping soundly, snuggled against him.

---

I hope you liked it! ;-;

The message of this one shot is... Love yourself! I used to be and am still insecure, but I know someone out there loves me for me and my imperfections. Know that it's the same for you too! Everyone's beautiful and perfect in their own way ❤️

Coming soon:

☯ Akashi x reader -requested-

☯ Kagami x reader -requested-

☯ Human Nigou x reader

☯ Aomine x reader

☯ Kasamatsu x reader

- Rin { 22/10/14 } 💕