#94 Craving [Kagami x Reader] -requested-

Dedicated to @Queenfabulous101 !

Thank you for requesting! 💘

---

You were about to have a nap when a sudden thought of food entered your mind. It wasn't your fault for having these random pregnant cravings.

You waddled to the freezer to find ice cream but pouted when you found none.

Just then, your phone rang, so you waddled back to your room, picking up the phone.

"[First Name]," You hear your husband from the other side of the phone.

"TAIGA!" You beam, cheering.

"Do you need anything before I go home?" He asks and you thought hard, and remembered your craving.

"I'm craving ice cream," You tell him and he says a 'hai'. "Thank you, Taiga, love you~"

"I love you too." You hear him say and he hangs up.

---

You were nibbling on a spoon of chunky peanut butter while watching tv when you hear your front door open.

"I'm home," You hear your husband call out and you call back 'welcome home' while proceeding to the front door.

"I got your ice cream," He says, putting the plastic of groceries down on the table.

"Thank you, Taiga!" You say, going into the plastic and finding it, opening it up.

"Oh, I forgot to ask you to buy chocolate sauce-" He cuts you off by pulling chocolate sauce from the bag.

"I thought you'd want it too," He smiles, sitting down next to you.

"Yay!" You cheer, scooping out the ice cream from the tub into a bowl and putting chocolate sauce on it. You scoop it into your mouth and hum. "That hit the spot~"

You give Taiga a kiss on the cheek and he grins, scooping out the ice cream as well.

---

I hope you liked it 🌸

Coming Soon:

☯ Kuroko x reader -requested-

☯ Kotaro x reader -requested-

☯ Kiyoshi x reader -requested-

☯ Male Momoi x reader -requested-

☯ Akashi x reader -requested-

{{ 3 days left }}

- Rin { 02/01/15 } 🎈