#15 Mine [Riko x Reader]

Coach-ssu :}

---

Your girlfriend was busy -as usual- and you came to watch the basketball team play, or in another way of saying it, you just wanted to see your girlfriend. (LOL)

You opened the door to the gym, revealing the basketball team, who were practicing against each other.

You heard a whistle as an indication of a break. You followed the piercing noise to see your girlfriend there.

Smiling, you went over to her. But you being you, [A/N: I'm assuming you're a jealous type, if you're not, then.... Awkward.................] you saw the team cooing about Riko and Hyuuga and got jealous.

But you calmed down when you saw Aida bonking them.

As you make your way over to her, she looks your way and flashes you a smile and a wave, "[First Name]-kun!" You jog up to her and see the team looking at you with suspicion, especially a certain spectacled boy.

Then again, nobody actually knew of your relationship.

"Hey Aida!" You smile, enveloping her into a hug.

"Who's this, coach?" You hear your redhead kouhai ask.

You let go of her so she could answer. "Uhh..." She looked at you for confirmation wether it was okay or not to let out the cat out of its bag. You chuckle and nod slightly, making her smile, "My boyfriend."

A lot of 'what's were heard from the team.

"Oi [Last Name]," you hear your friend, Izuki from behind you, turning yourself, he continued, "You never told me coach was your girlfriend."

"I didn't think I needed to..." You sweat-dropped and scratched the back of your head.

The spectacled male was somehow too quiet, his crush was your girlfriend after all, but of course, you didn't know that.

"Junpei." You greeted your classmate.

"[First Name]." He answered.

"Is practice still going on?" You asked them.

"Nope," Riko answered, "Just finished."

"Okay then, I'm gonna steal my girlfriend now," you chuckle as you saw her blush.

The team bid you goodbye as you brought Riko out of the gym, about to walk her home, her telling you things that happened to her today, you listened to her, sharing your opinion now and then.

On the way to her house, you led her through the park, "Aida," you call and she turns to face you, "You're mine, right?" You pout.

She giggles and puts her arms around your neck, pecking your lips. "I'm yours," You put your hands on her hips, as she pecks you again, "And you're mine."

---

Coming soon:

☯ Kise x reader

☯ Akashi x reader

☯ Murasakibara x reader

☯ Sakurai x reader

☯ << OPEN >>

- Rin { 27/09/14 } 💕