#11 Fliers [Hyuuga x Reader]

"[Last Name]-san, can you hand these fliers to class 3-A?" Your teacher had asked you after class one day. Which you agreed to do so.

You brought the stack of fliers up the stairs, trying to balance your bag, the fliers and... Well, yourself. We weren't talking about a stack of 30 pieces of paper- no, we were talking about at least 300 pieces of thick cardboard like papers.

You stumbled on the staircase, squealing out, trying to catch yourself. You shut your eyes and realize you didn't tumble. You looked over the stack of fliers to see that someone had helped balance it and you, it was your senior crush, Hyuuga Junpei. You were the manager of Seirin's basketball team so you knew him personally. "T-thanks and s-sorry, Hyuuga-senpai..."

"That's fine, [Last Name]," He chuckled, taking half of your stack of fliers, "Where are you headed to?"

"Th-that's fine, senpai, I can go by myself." You smiled at him.

He returned the smile and it turned into a teasing grin, "What kind of man would I be if I left my kawaii kouhai all alone, doing this all by herself?"

You blushed at the word 'Kawaii kouhai'. "Th-thanks... Hyuuga-senpai." You wracked your brain of what his question was and answered him your destination.

And so he helped you bring the fliers to the classroom. Afterwards, he walked you to the gym, where the basketball team was busy practicing.

Riko greeted you with a smile and bonked Hyuuga on the back of the head for being late. Hyuuga held the back of his head and you held back your laughter as they fought, this was the usual, the captain and coach fights.

You tended to his head, applying ice on it, considering how hard Riko bonked him. "Thanks for helping me senpai!"

"Sure, anything for the girl I love-" Your eyes widened, "shit... Th-that slipped, s-sorry..."

You hugged him and giggled, "I love you too, senpai!"

---

I just finished reading this book, "Dorm Mates With Aomine Daiki" by @LittleFictionWriter ! It is such an amazing book -to me at least- and I so recommend you read it! It's a completed book btw and its an AominexOC book.

I kinda felt numb at the end when I finished it because, let's face it, THE ENDINGS OF GOOD THINGS ARE ALWAYS NUMBING.

But all in all, its a story of how this girl became room mates with Aomine [Way to state the obvious, Rin...] and how their love story evolves around this meeting. It can be a little confusing, but it was awesomely written and planned out! So go and read it!!!

Coming soon:

☯ Momoi x reader

☯ Aomine x reader

☯ Wakamatsu x reader

☯ Riko x reader

☯ Kise x reader

- Rin { 26/09/14 } 💕