#9 Cuddle [Himuro x reader]

So you were watching a movie on your laptop with your boyfriend. The laptop was on your lap and you were cuddling with your teddy bear as your boyfriend lays beside you, facing you and watching with you.

You hugged the teddy bear tighter as you laughed at the funny scene.

"Ne, [First Name]-chan," You hear Himuro call you and you face him and saw his cute pouty face. "I'm jealous of your teddy bear, it took my spot."

You looked at your teddy bear and decided to tease him, "No, you took his spot~" and cuddled more with the teddy bear.

You felt Himuro's arm snake across your tummy, "But I wanna cuddle too."

You didn't react and watched the movie. Soon you felt a pair of lips on your shoulder, then on your neck, then on your cheek.

He captured your lips and you kissed back, gripping on his shirt, he took the teddy bear and put it away from your reach and continued to kiss you.

You felt your laptop slipping from your lap so you disconnected and laughed, "My laptop is still on my lap, Muro-kun." You sat up and closed your laptop, putting it aside.

You felt two hands yank you down and you landed on your boyfriends warm chest. He hugged you tight, kissing at the top of your head, "You're mine." He whispered, making you chuckle.

"Hai, hai, I'm yours." You say as you snuggle against his chest.

---

Coming up:

☯ Human Nigou x reader

☯ Hyuuga x reader

☯ Momoi x reader

☯ Aomine x reader

☯ Wakamatsu x reader -requested-

- Rin { 24/09/14 } 💕