#62 New [Kuroko x Reader] -requested-

Dedicated to @strawbirella ! I'm not sure if this contains the 'feels' factor you were looking for, but I tried ;-;

Thank you for requesting! 💓

---

You were new in Seirin and you had a hard time doing anything or going anywhere because you were almost invisible.

You needed to go to your class but you couldn't exactly go because you didn't know where it was.

An incoming couple of boys were heading towards you, a tall redhead and a shorter blue haired boy.

"Oi Kuroko," The redhead says, "Why aren't you answering me?" He clicked his tongue.

That was when you heard his soft voice, "Because I don't find it appropriate to answer."

The redhead sighs and you walk up to them and tried to get their attention. "A no..."

"By the way, what time's practice again?" The redhead asks.

"3:00." The blue haired teen answered.

"Um... Excuse me..." You tried again and they continued talking as if you weren't there. You tug on the sleeves of the blue haired boy and he looks to your direction, looking a bit startled.

"What's wrong, Kuroko- When were you here?!" The redhead asks you, "Great, another Kuroko." He sighs and the blue haired boy smacks his arm.

"Sorry about him," The blue haired boy looks to you, "Can we help you?"

"U-uh..." You start, "I don't know where class 1-A is..."

"Are you a new student?" He inquires. You nod your head slightly. "We'll take you there."

"Th-thank you," You say, following them.

---

After class, you gathered your things and stood up, about to leave the classroom.

"[Last Name]-san," You hear the voice you've heard from this morning that belonged to Kuroko Tetsuya, the blue haired boy.

"Y-yes, Kuroko-san?" You ask, looking at him.

"Do you know your way back?" He asks.

You ponder for a second, "Uh... Not really."

He looks at you for a while, "Do you need help?"

"That would be great," You smile, But what about that practice earlier you were talking about?"

"It's cancelled," He says simply. "Let's go?"

"Hai!" You say, following after him.

---

Everything was going fine, you were walking side by side with Kuroko and he was telling you about his experience in Seirin and you laughed at almost everything he said, intentionally.

"Watch out!" You hear a voice and your head snaps in its direction. You were suddenly yanked behind Kuroko by the hand. "Sorry! Was anyone hurt?"

You looked at Kuroko and he glanced at you, "No-"

"Nope! We're good!" Answers a voice from behind you.

"Good, sorry about that." The person who threw the ball earlier said, jogging back to his teammates.

You and Kuroko looked at him dumbfounded that he didn't notice two people that was literally beside him, but the look was soon gone.

"I'm used to it," The two of you said the same time.

You stared at each other for a moment and a half, before realizing your hand was still in Kuroko's. You blushed, "U-um..."

He notices your hands and let go carefully. "Sorry, [Last Name]-san."

"N-no... It's okay," You tell him and you resume walking with him.

---

As you walked, he brought up stuff about Kagami and his basketball team.

"You're in the basketball team, Kuroko-san?" You ask, amazed.

"Yeah," He says, flipping his bangs off his face, "What club are you going to join, [Last Name]-san?"

"I'm not sure yet," You admit as you follow Kuroko under the cherry blossom tree to wait for your parents.

He sits down and you do the same. After a while, Kuroko picks up a fallen cherry blossom and faces you.

You tilt your head slightly in confusion. He tucks your hair behind your ear and places the flower. "There," He smiles softly, making you blush.

"Wh-what's that for?" You ask, a little flustered.

"Beautiful girls look pretty in everything," He says, "I was just testing that theory, it's right."

You blush at his words and shyly looks down as he chuckles.

"Oi Kuroko!" You suddenly hear Kagami's loud voice, your heads snap to his direction. "Practice was not cancelled!"

"Uh oh," Kuroko says before taking your hand, hoisting you up and running away with you.

"Don't run from me!" Kagami exclaims, hot on your trails.

---

I hope you liked it ;n;

IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVER OMG IVE BEEN SO DISTRACTED IM SORRY T^T

Btw, HAPPY DECEMBER AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS 💓

Coming Soon:

☯ Hanamiya x yandere -requested-

☯ Midorima x reader

☯ Kise x reader

☯ Kasamatsu x reader

☯ Mayazumi x reader

{{ 34 days to go }}

- Rin { 01/12/14 } 💓