#80 Whip cream [Izuki x Reader] -requested-

Dedicated to @rommiendaidanan !

Thank you for requesting! 💘

---

You were at the carnival with your boyfriend, Izuki Shun. He dragged you everywhere; to the rides, the food stalls, the game stalls.

At the food stall, you and Izuki bought a sundae each and ate it as you walked.

You had whip cream on your lips and was about to wipe it off but as you reached for a napkin in your bag, someone bumped into you, making your ice cream fall on your shirt and then to the floor.

You looked at the culprit and it seemed to have been a now-scared little kid. He began apologizing and you smile, "It's okay."

He ran along and you walked with Izuki to the bathroom, licking off the whip cream, if any of it was still there.

---

You dabbed water on your ice-cream stained shirt and sigh as it comes off. You hear a knock and see Izuki go in the girl's bathroom.

"Shun..." You sweatdrop, "It's the female bathroom..."

"No one else is around," He says, "And besides, you take so long," He whines.

"It's not my fault that the ice cream was really hard to get off," You pout and he chuckles as he nears you.

He looks at your lips, "You know you still have whip cream on your lips?"

You blush and wipe it off with your sleeve. "It's still there," He laughs and you wipe it with your hands.

He reaches and touches your lips, "It's dried."

"Oh," You say, unable to think of anything else as he was that close to you.

"Here, let me help you," He says and brushes his lips against yours.

You realize he was lying and mutter, "Idiot..."

He laughs and captures your lips in a passionate kiss, which didn't take long for you to respond.

---

I hope you liked it :<

This was inspired by one of the early one direction fanfics I've read, I don't remember the name or the author, but it was really good and sweet ^.^

Coming Soon:

☯ Hanamiya x reader -requested-

☯ Sakurai x reader -requested-

☯ Kise x reader -requested-

☯ Himuro x reader -requested-

☯ Aomine x reader -requested-

{{ 9 days left }} GUYS. T_T

- Rin { 27/12/14 } ⛄️