#53 Recital [Kuroko x Dancer] -requested-

Dedicated to @mariahdejesus01 ! I had a ton of fun doing this :D

Thank you for the super interesting request 💕

---

You were a nervous wreck, your recital is in two weeks and they, your teachers, had changed the whole routine on the last minute.

You were performing in front of the minister as a representative and proof that the dance school you attended was still relevant and progressing. Since you were the prima ballerina.

You twirled once again, attempting the finishing dance move. You tripped on your feet and fell on the floorboards of the dance studio.

You hiss as your ankle stung in pain. You clasped it in your palms and closed your eyes, you've sprained it for the umpteenth time this week.

"[First Name]-chan." A soft familiar voice calls out and you opened your eyes to reveal your teal-haired boyfriend with a look of concern painted on his face.

"Tetsuya-kun," You breathed. You glanced at the clock behind him, "You're here early."

"Practice ended early today." He notifies as he crouches down to your ankle and examines it, "You sprained it."

"I'm fine-" You try convincing him as you try to get up only to fall back on your butt as you did, "I-Itai..."

"Be careful," Kuroko says, picking you up bridal style and seating you on the couch perched on the far end of the studio.

He helped treat your ankle and you sigh, how were you going to get your shit together in less than two weeks?

He wrapped your foot with a bandaid and got up from his crouching position. You put your face in your hands, your elbows on your knees.

"What am I gonna do?" You whispered, 'maybe I should've just given the role to [Random Name], she would've done a better job.' You thought.

"No, don't say that," You hear Kuroko's silky voice call out, plopping down next to you on the couch.

"Did I say that out loud?" You realized and he nods.

"Well, it's true, you know it and I know it." You sigh.

"No, it's not, you're going to do great and I'm going to help you."

---

As time went on, practice with Kuroko continued, with him only giving you moral support, but it was just enough to know someone was cheering for you.

Weeks turned days and days turned to hours and as you practiced, you could feel your worry build up.

By the time of your recital, other dancers wished you luck and compliment you on your attire.

When you were alone, you paced the the back stage, you were going up in 20 minutes and you were anxious that you didn't feel anyone behind you.

You were swooped into the vanilla-scented arms of your boyfriend, instantly calming you down. "You're gonna do great, [First Name]-chan, you don't have to win, you just have to have fun." You look up at him and he smiles at you, making you smile back.

Not long after that, it was time. He kissed your temple and you got ready to make your entrance.

"I believe in you, [First Name]-chan," He tells you as he makes his way to his seat in the audience.

---

You were twirling and leaping on the stage, having fun with the dance at hand. Kuroko was right, it was gonna be alright as long as you had fun, so with a beautiful smile, you danced for the ministers and the audience.

Once the dance was over and other dancers had danced their parts, you were in the back stage, now in a short-sleeved white shirt with small black square patterns, accompanied with a black skater's skirt, the stylist helped you with your hair and make up.

The rest of the dancers were rushed into changing rooms, congratulating others on their successes.

After the last appearance on stage, to bow for the audience, you went to the lounge, where the miracles and Kuroko and Momoi were waiting.

"[First Name]cchi!!!!" You hear the blond of the group call, making the rest of the bunch face you.

"Hey guys!" You wave and approach them.

You were brought into a hug by your boyfriend and he twirls you while he does, "You did great."

"Thank you," You smile, standing on your tippy toes and pecking him on the lips.

A round of groans were heard from Kise and Aomine, "It's always Tetsu isn't it."

You giggle and Kuroko smiles, "She's my dancer," He presses his lips to yours, making them groan again.

---

Coming Soon:

☯ Kise x reader -requested-

☯ Kasamatsu x reader

☯ Miyaji x reader

☯ Akashi x tsundere -requested-

☯ Kuroko x male -requested-

- Rin { 12/11/14 } 💕