#117 Hand-paint [Takao x Reader]

"[Daughter's Name], let me show you something cool!" Your husband tells your daughter before he creases the paper in half.

He then opened it, squirting some paint onto one half before folding it in half again.

When he opened it, a bright form of purple butterfly wings surfaced.

"Uwah!!" [Daughter's Name] squealed. "I wanna try!" She did the exact same thing but made a huge red heart.

"Mom!" She called out and you came out of the kitchen. "Look! I made a heart!" She eagerly showed you.

"That's nice, [Daughter's Name]-chan." You tell her and she beams.

"Dad showed me how to do it and he made a butterfly!" She says and showed Takao's butterfly from before.

You shot an amused look at Takao and he sticks his tongue out.

"I can paint, too, you know," You say, taking a bottle of paint and a fresh new paper.

You squirted some on your hand and rubbed your hands together before placing them on the paper, creating a bird.

[Daughter's Name] squeals, "That's so cool!"

She places some paint on her hand and made a hand print on the paper. You made your hand print on the right and when Takao got the idea, he painted his hand and made his much bigger hand print on the left.

You looked at the paper with a smile. "Oh, [First Name]~" You hear Takao call from behind you.

But when you turned around, you were too late. Takao's hand smacked your face, covering it with purple paint.

When you opened your eyes, you glared at him. He and [Daughter's Name] was laughing their butts off.

A devilish smile laced your features. You grabbed Takao's face in your hands. He groans, feeling the paint on his face, "Damn it!"

[Daughter's Name] continued laughing, seeing both your faces smeared in paint.

You and Takao exchanged looks and looked back to your daughter.

"[Daughter's Name]-chan~ you better run!" Takao exclaims and like that the two of you tried to catch her, and once you did, the both of you tickled her and smeared paint all over her.

--- Coming Up Next ---

♥︎ Nijimura x Reader [requested]
♥︎ Midorima x Reader [requested]
♥︎ Sakurai x Reader [requested]
♥︎ Himuro x Reader [requested]
♥︎ Hanamiya x Reader [requested]

✿ Requests ✿

--- life hack ---

Finding a small lost item you dropped on the floor or underneath the couch? [e.g: ring] put a sock on the vacuum cleaner and secure it with an elastic band  and vacuum underneath the sofa.

Reason: the suction force would suck it out but the sock will prevent it from being sucked into the vacuum itself.

- Yeo Rin

『 11-11-15 』