#6 Found You [Akashi x Reader]

I love you whoever you may be and you make me smile just knowing that people actually take time to read my writing!!

Thank you for 252 reads in 6 chapters <3

---

Akashi had summoned all of you one day when you came back to Japan from a tour since you were on the national team as a welcome back meeting. Now, when I say all of you, I mean the members of the Generation of Miracles, which includes you. It was the day of [School Name] x Kaijou basketball match.

"No, [Male Friend Name]-kun, you can't come with, Aka-kun would be furious..." You explain to your basketball teammate, you were the only female basketball player, which had made your teammates worried.

"Are you sure you don't need backup?" [Other Male Friend Name] confirms.

"Yeah, positive," You plug in your earpiece/headphones (whichever you prefer) in your ears, "It's just my former teammates, they wouldn't hurt me." You flash a smile to them.

You proceeded to walk to the meeting point. While listening to [Fav Song], you looked up to the sky, thinking of how much they've changed. You decided to toy with them, like the good old days (pretend.......)

You began singing along to the song lightly, knowing your way around this place like the back of your hand.

When you got there, it seems that they have not came. So you climbed up a nearby tree, resting (and hiding) there, also keeping an eye for your former teammates.

You began to hum a faint melody as the whole group gathered, waiting for the last person, you, to come.

You giggled as they searched for the source of your voice, "Who are you looking for?"

"That's [First Name]-chan right?" Satsuki asks, still identifying where your location is.

You wanted them to find you, to see if they still recognized you, since you have changed a lot, after dropping out of Teiko Chuu in second year.

"No~" You sang, making them look your direction, however you've already came down from the tree, hiding behind a pole nearby.

"Find her." Your authoritative crush commands your friends. You mentally giggle at his unchanged leader attitude.

After a few minutes of almost being found, you hid behind the tree bark, peeking behind it. It was where you could see all your friends calling your name and looking everywhere, from behind the walls to behind potted plants.

You giggled as you saw Kise looking under a rock saying "[First Name]cchi!!!! Come out, come out wherever you are!"

You felt two strong arms snake around your waist as you felt someone's breath on your neck, you shivered.

"Found you," a quiet familiar voice had stated, resting his chin on the crook of your neck.

You blush as you realize who it was, "S-sei-k-kun..."

He turned you and pinned you on the tree bark, "Mhmm." You notice the changes in him. He had mismatched eyes, one his original colour, red and one yellow. But you knew, he was still the Akashi you love.

---

Coming up:

☯ Murasakibara x reader

☯ Kagami x reader

☯ Himuro x reader

☯ Human Nigou x reader

☯ Hyuuga x reader

- Rin { 12/9/14 } 💕