#82 Library [Sakurai x Reader] -requested-

Dedicated to @FabulousOchibi !

Thank you for requesting! 💘

---

You were the librarian's assistant and you were organizing books on their respectful shelves.

You had a casual help with you, Sakurai Ryo. You didn't know why he offered to help everyday, but you didn't mind the help, he was pleasant to have around and you two got the job done way faster together.

"[Last Name]-san," You hear your timid companion call out in a hushed voice, "Where does this go?"

You examined the book and accidentally brushed against his fingertips, "Umm... This goes in the back at the fiction section." You tell him and look up at him.

You looked at him confused as his cheeks turned pink. "S-sorry, [L-Last Name]-san... Th-thank you!" He hurries off to the shelf with his trolley and you brushed off his antics.

---

You continue to put in the Geography books and tick off the books in place on your clipboard.

You eyed the only thing on the list not ticked off yet, and sighed as it was at the highest shelf.

You pushed your trolley to the part of the library of where it belongs and see Sakurai there, on the table, drawing something.

You decided to take a look at what was he so immersed in. You looked over his shoulder to see him drawing a girl, struggling to reach a book on the shelf.

His drawing was really good, it looked like manga. "Your drawings are good." You suddenly say, making him jump in surprise.

He hides the drawing from your vision and apologizes, getting up and folding the piece of paper, tucking it in his pocket.

"Did you need help, [Last Name]-san?" He asks and apologizes right after.

You chuckle at him and remember the high shelf you couldn't reach.

---

You handed Sakurai the books that needed to be on the high shelf and he put them in with ease.

Suddenly, a person was running through the library, accidentally knocking down a few heavy books off the shelf and it was heading for you, Sakurai saw it. "Watch out, [Last Name]-san!"

Thump.

You hissed in pain as you felt something heavy on your body. You opened your eyes to see Sakurai flinching as heavy books fell on him.

He opened his eyes and blushed, realizing your position, which was that your head was in between his hands and his legs in between yours. "S-s-sorry!!"

He instantly gets up and you sit up, "Th-thanks... Sakurai-san," You mutter out as he gets up and he hoists you up as you dusted your skirt.

Silence engulfed you two as you picked up the fallen books. You accidentally had eye contact with him and apologized in sync with him.

You laughed with him right after that, "Sorry for that, Sakurai-san." You kissed his cheek, "And thank you..." You blushed an walked away.

You look behind you to see him holding his cheek with a heavy blush sprawled against his cheeks.

---

I hope you liked it! ;^;

Oh btw, belated merry christmas for all of you celebrating! Sorry it's like 2 days late T^T

Coming Soon:

☯ Kise x reader -requested-

☯ Himuro x reader -requested-

☯ Aomine x reader -requested-

☯ Akashi x reader -requested-

☯ Aomine x reader -requested-

{{ 9 days left }}

- Rin { 27/12/14 } ⛄️