#106 Younger [Midorima x Reader] -requested-

Dedicated to @ExtraCookie ! Thank you for requesting! 💘

---

You were a best friend to Midorima Shizuko, and you had a crush on her brother, Midorima Shintaro. The both of you were younger than him by two years.

You often came by their house and hung out with her, often bumping into the glassed male.

You've had a few conversations with him, although, you were still too shy to approach him despite even attending Shutoku with him.

You kept your crush hidden but soon enough Shizuko found out. Along with her discovery of your crush, you discovered something too; Midorima Shintaro had a crush. Not only did he have a crush, but Shizuko also mentioned that her big brother liked older women.

Your heart sank and one day, you passed the male as you went upstairs of their house to Shizuko's room. "[First Name]." He greeted.

"M-Midorima-senpai..." You were taken aback with what had escaped your lips. You called him by his first name, so why was it 'Midorima' all of the sudden.

You hung your head down and ran up the stairs, not letting him comment on your weird act today. You tried your best to avoid him all day.

---

"[First Name]-chan, shall we get lunch? I'm starving!" Shizuko suggests and you hum in response, following after her.

As you two walked to the staircase to go down to the kitchen, Shizuko skipped faster and you kept your slow pace.

You almost shrieked when you felt a hand grab your arm and turn you around. Your face was met with a chest.

"Sh-Sh-Shin-" You stutter and he cuts you off, wrapping his arms around you.

"It's not nice to avoid people, you know..." He says and you feel guilt swarm you.

"I'm s-sorry..." You mutter, trying to wriggle free of his grasp.

He pushes you off a little and looks at you, "What's wrong?" He paused, "N-not that I was concerned, nanodayo."

"Midorima-senpai," You start, "D-do you like anybody?"

He blinks at you as you stare into his eyes. "Y-yeah." He averts his eyes from yours as a little blush covers his cheeks.

You pulled his hand off you, "Then I should get going-"

He held you in place as you turned to leave, "You didn't ask me who."

"It m-might shatter me, senpai..." You laughed forcefully. "Well then, I'm going to-"

You felt a swift peck on your lips and you covered your mouth, "Do you get it now?"

"Mido-" You start again as he brings you into another kiss, only a longer one.

Once you've pulled away, you look up at him, "B-but I thought... You liked... Older girls...."

He chuckles as he hugs you, "I don't care for age."

---

I hope you liked it ♥︎

Coming up next: Liuwei x reader -requested-

--- life hack ---

Does your shoes stink? Or perhaps that bottle or container that you've left for debatably a week -containing your rotten food that you were too lazy to clean out- is smelly? Put a dry tea bag in your shoes and bags. For the container, put the tea bag in the container, add water and shake it until the water changes colour and leave for 10 minutes, then throw it out and rinse the container.

Reason - tea bags absorb odors and gives of the wonderful scent of tea.

[Finished on Friday (the) 13th March 2015] 🌚