#46 Sadists [Kuroko x Reader] -requested-

Dedicated to @sacrawolf ! I kinda had a hard time writing this but I had fun doing it ^.^

Thank you for this interesting request! 💕

Also if Haqqie-chan and niichan read this, arigato for helping me! ^.^ though... I'm sorry if it's more of a yandere personality ;-;

---

You despised Hanamiya.

Not because he was mean or anything. He was dangerous, more than dangerous, scary. He was a sadist, like you. The only difference is that he inflicts pain on others, you don't.

The thing is, the game you're watching right now was between Hanamiya and Kuroko, your boyfriend. You've told Kuroko to be extra careful and he had assured you it would be fine.

You were convinced with Kuroko's invisible self, but when you heard a crack from the game, you almost lost it, your sanity.

Hanamiya had broken Kuroko's arm and Kuroko had fainted.

Sure, you liked pain, you liked cries of pain, but this time, you rushed to your boyfriend who was now limp on the floor, surrounded by his teammates.

You helped him up and glanced at Hanamiya, who had that familiar look of satisfaction. You brought Kuroko to the hospital and stayed with him, trying to ignore the satisfying feeling of your lover being hurt.

---

"[First Name]-chan, are you okay?" Kuroko's melodic voice snaps you out of your trance.

You hummed, "That just happened in a flash, that's all."

"I'm fine, see?" He flaps his casted arm, only to flinch.

You chuckled, "Of course you are." You see Hanamiya pass by the ward, with a mischievous look in his eyes. "Excuse me for a while."

You feel someone's hand grasp your wrist, "Don't do anything you'll regret, [First Name]-chan." Your blunette lover says.
"I won't, Tetsu-kun," You say as you stand up, walking towards the direction of your despised acquaintance. When you see the male, your eyes darkened. "Hanamiya-san."

"Ah, It's [Last Name]-chan~" He smiles smugly. You punch him out cold, dragging him to the janitor's closet. [Damn girl, what strength 😂]

After a few minutes, he groaned and slowly awoke, hissing at the stinging sensation on his right cheek. You smirked, he was in pain.

Before you could do anything, you felt someone give you a one arm hug from behind, and by the familiar vanilla scent, you knew who it was instantly.

"[First Name]-chan, stop," he tells you and you listen.

"Tch. Whatever, only for you, Tetsu-kun," You say as you accompany Tetsuya back to his ward.

---

I hope you liked it (even if it was really bad... Sigh I know it was I'm sorry)

Coming soon:

☯ Midorima x reader -requested-

☯ Murasakibara x reader

☯ Imayoshi x reader -requested-

☯ Wakamatsu x reader

☯ Nigou x reader

- Rin { 04/11/14 } 💕