#44 Playful [Kiyoshi x Reader]

"[First Name]-chan," [Your Best Friend] calls, "Sit here!"

"Yeah," [Your other best friend] agrees.

She motions for you to sit behind her for break time and the seat behind her was owned by your missing boyfriend, Kiyoshi Teppei. You shrugged it off, what's the worse that could happen, right?

You brought your drink and sat down on Kiyoshi's seat, your best friends turning around with their bentos.

You sat there, laughing and listening to their conversation, making a few comments here and there.

---

In the middle of break time, the owner of the seat stood behind you, his hands on the back of the chair... thing (I'm sorry, I'm bad at explaining 😂) and of course, you did not notice.

Someone cleared his throat and you looked behind to see your boyfriend there. "Get off my seat, [First Name]-chan~" He says playfully.

You pretended to ponder for a while, "Um... No." You stuck out your tongue.

"I'm warning you, [First Name]-chan~" He says with a cheeky grin, making you crack a smile.

"Nope, not movin-" You start before laughing as you felt someone tickle you.

"Stop- omg- okay okay- I'LL GET OFF!" You exclaim in between laughs.

Once he stopped, you screamed, "NEVER!"

He hugs you from behind and blows your neck, his hair tickling your neck, making you laugh again.

"Okay okay," you said for real, and he lets go as you stand up.

He sits down and the minute you stepped away from his seat to get a chair, he took you and sat you on his lap, making your friends squeal.

"T-Teppei, we're at school!" You whine as you struggle with a blush.

He tightens his grip on you, "I don't care, [First Name]-chan~" You turn to him to see a cheshire smile playing on his lips. You peck his lips abruptly and he loosens his grip, you slipping out quickly and ran. "Hey!"

You laughed and continued running as you heard footsteps behind you, "[First Name]-chan!" You didn't look back as you knew exactly who was chasing you and this was a normal part of your playful relationship.

---

Coming soon:

☯ Izuki x tsundere reader -requested-

☯ Kuroko x sadistic reader -requested-

☯ Midorima x reader -requested-

☯ Murasakibara x reader

☯ Wakamatsu x reader

- Rin { 03/11/14 } 💕