#45 Teaser [Izuki x Reader] -requested-

Dedicated to @808loveless ! This was a really interesting request :3

Thank you for requesting! 💕

---

You stumbled as you walked to the gym. You were meeting your best friend, Kuroko and you were dreading to because of the fact that he was there.

And when I say he, I mean the teasing senpai, Izuki Shun. He found it really amusing that you were a supposed Tsundere. Like what?

You tuck a strand of hair behind your ear as you reach for the handle of the door leading to the gym.

But you were beat to it by the senpai you were dreading to meet.

"Oh~ It's the kawaii [Last Name]-chan!" He says, a smile on his face.

You blushed, "Sh-shut up!"

"Tsundere side showing already? It hasn't even been 5 minutes!" He teases, making you blush a deeper shade of red.

"I AM NOT A TSUNDERE!" You say, looking away.

"That's what they all say," He says, laughing.

"Sh-shut up, senpai..." You say again, "I'm only here for Kuroko-kun," you tell him sternly.

"I'm hurt," He states, "You're not here for me?"

"Wh-who-who w-would?!" You stumble upon your words, trying to hide your blush by pushing up your glasses. [As usual, please pretend if you're not a megane 😂]

"Don't lie, [Last Name]-chan, you know you like me~" He tells you.

"Get over yourself, go to hell." You say, irritated of his teasing.

"We both know you wouldn't like that," He tells you cheekily.

You ignore him this time and walk into the gym, not before someone grabs your wrist and kisses your cheek.

You blushed as you realized who it was, "Wh-wh-what w-was th-that f-f-for?"

He smiles at you, "Nothing~"

You irk, "G-good d-day senpai!" And storm off.

"I love you too, [Last Name]-chan!" He responds and you run into the gym, looking for your blunette best friend.

"Where's this Kuroko?" You sigh and you feel someone tap your shoulder.

You turned and screamed, but realizing that he was there, you wondered since when he was there? Did he hear?? "S-since wh-wh-when?!"

"I was here the whole time," He says, with an amused expression as he watches you freak out.

---

I hope you liked it ;+;

EXAMS END IN 2 DAYS WOOO! 🎉🎉🎉

Coming soon:

☯ Kuroko x sadistic reader -requested-

☯ Midorima x reader -requested-

☯ Murasakibara x reader

☯ Imayoshi x reader -requested-

☯ Wakamatsu x reader

- Rin { 04/11/14 } 💕