#100 Chemistry [Hanamiya x Reader] -requested-

Dedicated to @Jady_k2145 !

Thank you for requesting! 💓

I reached 100 one shots guys! :D I'll figure out what to do for 100, when I get back \(^.^)/

---

"Another fail? [First Name]-chan?" Your teacher asks and you look down. "Well, I can't let you keep doing this, I'll ask someone to tutor you."

"Thank you, sensei..." You gloomily say and she waves it off. You excuse yourself and walk into the hallways.

You sigh and bump into your childhood friend, Hanamiya Makoto. He looks at your sad state and looked at the room you've just went out from, "Chemistry?"

You nodded as you sulked. You were terrible at Chemistry but he was great at it. "I failed again."

He chuckles, "That is to be expected, [First Name]-chan~" He pats your head mockingly.

You swatted his hand away and glared at him, making him smirk. "That's just mean, Mako-kun." A sudden thought popped into your head, "Oh, can you tutor me please?" You beg and he smiles at you slyly.

"No~" He says and you pout.

"Mean..." You say, readjusting your binder in your hands.

"What do I get in return?" He asks and you start to think.

Without an answer from you, he laughs and takes out his phone, "I have practice," He turns around to walk off, "See ya." He says, holding a hand up.

---

"[First Name]-chan~!" Your teacher calls out and you go to her. "I found you a tutor!"

"Ah, thank you sensei." You say and she beams, "Who is it?"

"[Random Name]-kun!"

"Okay then, I'll approach him later. Thank you again, sensei." You smile.

---

So you were starting your tutoring session with [Random Name]-kun in the library. He was really nice about it and tried his best to explain it to you before you were interrupted.

"Oi." You hear Hanamiya's voice from behind you two, "I thought I said I'd tutor her." He says and you see [Random Name] gulp in fear.

"A-ah, s-sorry Hanamiya-san!" He quickly picks up his things and excused himself.

You look at Hanamiya in question as he sits on the chair smugly, "And I thought someone didn't want to tutor me~"

"Do you want a lesson or not?" He asks, with a scary grin.

You poke his cheek, "Oh, is someone jealous?"

He glares at you and flips a page.

---

I hope you liked it 🌸

These are the last requests I'm doing before I go! ^.^ Thank you for being so supportive and open minded minna-san ❤️

Coming Soon:

☯ Miyaji x reader -requested-

☯ Takao x reader -requested-

☯ Kagami x reader -requested-

☯ Kuroko x reader -requested-

☯ Mitobe x reader -requested-

{{ Last Day }}

- Rin { 04/01/15 } 🎈