#64 Homework [Midorima x Reader]

This wasn't requested, but I dedicate you anyway, because you are awesome and your support is... ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Dedicated to @IrisHanniwu ! Thank you for the lovely funny comments! 😂❤️

---

"Shin-chan~" You called him and he hummed in response, "Let's play!"

"Not now [First Name], I'm doing my homework nanodayo," Midorima sighs, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose.

"But I'm bored," You whine, laying on his lap as he continued to do his homework.

"Have you done your homework?" He asks.

"I'll do it later~" You say.

You play with his hair just to annoy him but of course, it didn't work. Pouting you took his glasses.

"[First Name]," He sighs.

You grinned putting them on. "Hi everyone, I'm shin-chan and I like to ignore my girlfriend."

"It's not like that, you know," He says looking down at you. "I just really have to finish this right now."

You sigh, "Fine, fine," You hand back his glasses, "I can wait."

After two hours, you fell asleep in his lap and he finished his homework. "I'm done nanodayo."

He looks down at you and realizes you're curled up, asleep. He shakes his head as a minuscule smile appears on his face.

"I guess I'm sleepy too," He says, getting up carefully, then carrying you, careful not to wake you up.

He carries you to your room and lays you on the bed and tucks you in. Soon, he falls asleep with you.

You wake up the next morning feeling something draped around your waist. You realize its your green haired boyfriend.

You sit up, trying not to wake him up and you check your phone. It was 4AM in the morning and...

"OH MY GOD I COMPLETELY FORGOT TO DO IT!" You run out of the bed.

"What is it, [First Name]?" You hear your boyfriend's morning voice.

"DON'T DISTRACT ME I HAVEN'T FINISHED MY HOMEWORK!!!!" You say back from the other room. "GO BACK TO SLEEP ITS ONLY 4AM."

And he did, because his soft snores kept you calm while you did your honework.

---

I hope you liked ittt

MIDORIN ILY <3

Coming Soon:

☯ Kise x reader

☯ Kasamatsu x reader

☯ Mayazumi x reader

☯ Human Nigou x reader

☯ Kuroko x reader

{{ 29 days to go }} (uuuuuuuu one more month ;O;)

- Rin { 07/12/14 } ⛄️