#36 Reunite [Aomine x Reader]

You were finally going home to Japan from your three year degree in Australia. You couldn't wait to see your family and friends, especially your boyfriend.

You wore a simple jean blouse tucked into a white skater's skirt and left your hair down.

"I'll be home tomorrow, not today." You chuckle into the phone. You were on the phone with Aomine, your boyfriend, before your long flight.

"I know... I just... I miss you." Aomine says and you smile.

"I know, baby, I miss you too." You admit, "But I will be home in no time, hang in there alright?"

You hear him sigh, "Only another day right?"

"That's the spirit." You smile.

'Flight number J562 boarding now to Tokyo, Japan, please proceed to door 4 to be assessed.' You hear the intercom project.

By the silence from the other side of the phone, you assume he's heard it too. "Seems like you have to go." He confirms.

"Yeah," You say, "I love you, I'll see you soon."

"I love you too," He says, "See you, [First Name]."

With that you hang up, proceeding with your passport ready to the said destination.

---

The plane ride was very long, thankfully, you had nobody beside you, so you could sleep and eat in peace.

You often looked at your phone to check the time, always looking at your lock screen picture which was a picture of Aomine smiling with you on his back, laughing. "Just a little bit more." You cheered on as you fell asleep, listening to your music through your earpiece.

---

A ding from the intercom interrupted your sleep, 'Ladies and gentleman, we have reached Tokyo, Japan, we hope you've had a lovely experience here in our airline, have a wonderful time in your stay.'

You rubbed your eyes as you take in what the pilot had announced. As you got all the information in your brain, you excitedly looked outside of your window and surely, the lovely sight of Japan was in front of you.

You squeal inwardly as you see the lovely lakes with cherry blossom trees framing them.

The intercom dinged again, 'Ladies and gentleman, please fasten your seat belts, we're landing in 5 minutes.'

---

You excitedly walk out of the plane, smiling and thanking the stewards and stewardesses along the way.

A cold breeze blows through your face, sending your hair in different directions as you left the plane. You waited for your luggage which came quicker than you thought.

You got your passport chopped and you left for the exit. As you walked out of the door, you recognized the bluenette instantly. He had a warm smile on his face with one of his hands stuffed into his pocket.

Your eyes welled up with tears as you see the person you've not met for three years straight. You ran to him and pounced on him as he caught you and spun you around, hugging you.

"[First Name]-chan," He murmurs, burying his head into your hair.

You hugged him and smiled, "Daiki." After three years, you've finally reunited.

---

I WAS SOLO LIVING YOLO, TILL YOU BLEW MY MIND. LIKE DAMN YOU COULD BE THE ONE THAT COULD MESS ME UP I CAN'T LET YOU, CAN'T LET YOU PASS ME BY. ❤️

Do you know that song? I'm overly obsessed with it ☺️

Coming soon:

☯ Kasamatsu x reader

☯ Takao x reader

☯ Akashi x reader -requested-

☯ Miyaji x reader

☯ Kise x reader

- Rin { 27/10/14 } 💕