#74 [Midorima x Badass] -requested-

Dedicated to @Mikuchan342 ! I'm not a badass and I will admit I have so many bumps in the road writing this, especially when the love interest is Midorima, but I tried my best!

Thank you for the interesting request! 💖

---

You weren't like other girls, I mean, sure, you wore the proper school uniform with the skirt and all, but you would join boyish clubs and ride around on your skateboard. The thing you did best, though, was pushing one of the student councils, Midorima Shintarou's, buttons.

He would tell you off for bringing your skateboard or for being late for classes and you'd tease him if you do encounter him.

Today was no different. You waved at your friend as you rode your skateboard to class. You hear a sigh behind you, "[First Name]." Ah, right on time.

You come to a stop and flipped your skateborad up and looked at the green haired male. "Shin-ta-rou-kun~" You grin.

"How many times have I told you this before?" He sighs.

You hold up a fist, opening your fingers as you falsely counted, "I can't count it anymore."

"Exactly, do I have to repeat myself?" He asks and you pretend to think.

"Nope~" You hand your skateboard to him, "Oh, Shintarou-kun, I never knew you were this cute~"

A blush forms on his face and he covers it up with a cough, "What are- go to class." He looks away.

"Oh~ Did I embarrass you?" You teased and he irks.

"Just go," He sighs.

"Okay~" You sing and start walking but stopped, "Oh, and Shintarou-kun," You call, and he looks at you, you blow a kiss to him, "Stay cute~" You ran laughing as you heard your name being called by him.

---

I hope you liked it! I'm pretty sure it wasn't badass at all ;n;

I think right now I'll just do requests so, requests will continue to be open until 03/01/15! 🌸

Coming Soon:

☯ Kiyoshi x tsundere -requested-

☯ Akashi x reader -requested-

☯ Mitobe x reader -requested-

☯ Nijimura x reader -requested-

☯ Murasakibara x yandere -requested-

{{ 18 days to go }}

- Rin { 18/12/14 } ⛄️