#75 [Kiyoshi x Tsundere]

Dedicated to @NicoleHikari ! I assumed this was Kiyoshi Teppei and not Kiyoshi Miyaji .-.

Thank you for requesting 💖

---

You were carrying the documents Riko asked you for to the gym, but you were having doubts on whether to enter or not. You hesitated and knocked on the gym doors and facepalmed internally right after that.

They were practicing; of course they wouldn't hear you over all that loud noise.

You decided to whip out your phone and just text Riko to get her documents outside the gym and when you reached for your phone, moving backwards to give space for other people to enter or leave the gym, you bumped into someone and that person caught you before you could topple over but your binder and the documents fell.

"Sorry about that," You hear your savior say as he let goes of you and crouches down to get your papers and binder off the floor.

"A-a no..." You start and he stands back up, making you blush as he smiles, handing you your belongings. "Th-thanks... It's not like I needed your help or anything..."

He was your boyfriend, Kiyoshi Teppei. "That's alright, [First Name]-chan," He smiles, "Were you going in?" He motions for the gym and you hesitated before nodding. "Then let's go~"

He held your shoulders as he led you into the gym. "You're late." You hear Riko sigh.

"S-sorry, I was uh..." You start and you started fidgeting.

"Not you, [First Name]-chan, you're actually early," Riko chuckles and you blush, embarrassed.

"Sorry coach~" Kiyoshi says, scratching the back of his neck, "I had to save this little kitten earlier."

"Little kitten?" Riko inquires, looking at you, "Oh! You were too shy to go into the gym, how cute."

"Sh-shut up..." You look away.

He pokes your cheek, "[First Name]-chan is so kawaii."

"I AM NOT CUTE!" You exclaim and he laughs.

"Tsuntsun [First Name]-chan!" He says and you irk.

"I am not a tsundere either." You facepalm.

"Yes, you are~" Kiyoshi argues, "My little kawaii tsundere that is."

You blush and hid your face from him, "Shut up." He laughs and you pout as Riko start to tease you.

---

I hope you liked it! ^.^

Coming Soon:

☯ Akashi x reader -requested-

☯ Mitobe x reader -requested-

☯ Nijimura x reader -requested-

☯ Murasakibara x yandere -requested-

☯ Izuki x reader -requested-

{{ 14 days to go }}

- Rin { 22/12/14 } ⛄️