#26 Cry [Kouji x Reader]

Woah woah woah, hold up one second, Wattpad, it has a feature to put media on phone and other devices other than the laptop?! Okay, I love you all over again, Wattpad 💕

Sorry for not updating for a while too! I'm sick and all my brain wants to do is just sleep, sorry :(

---

You had another lover's quarrel with Kouji again. You had the right to be jealous and mad this time, he was basically eye-raping another girl, in front of you. Now, who wouldn't be mad?

"Seriously, I can't even look, just look at another girl?" He complains.

"Looking is fine, eye-raping is not, your eyes were down on her ass!" You defended.

"I was looking at her uniform trying to figure out what school she's from!"

"Oh, so that you could get to her?" You rolled your eyes at him.

"Gosh, I just haven't seen that uniform anywhere, calm your frickin tits!" He rakes back his hair in frustration.

"I calm down? I calm down?! You're the one that needs to calm down!" You look at him with an irritated glance.

You two usually didn't exactly shout at each other but this time, it was a bit different.

"Why can't you just get out of my life?!" He screams at you and your heart stops at that question. Your eyes begin to water and you look down, his eyes widen as he realizes what he has done.

"O-okay..." You stutter out, standing up from your seat and shakily walk away from him.

"[F-First Name]," He mutters out, "That's not what I meant." He tries to reach for you as you begin to run away from him as he keeps shouting out your name.

The day was crying as were you, under the rain, you ran and ran, not caring if you caught a cold or not.

You tripped on the floor as your laid there, crying. You felt hands pick your up, "I'm so sorry, that is not what I meant, I am so so sorry!"

You wrap your arms against your boyfriend's neck as he continues to shelter you from the rain and say sorry.

You never cried from any other fights, and he never raised his voice at you, this was the first and the last time, he promised you.

---

Sorry it's short ;-;

Coming soon:

☯ Miyaji x reader

☯ Midorima x reader

☯ Satsuki x reader

☯ << O P E N >>

☯ << O P E N >>

- Rin { 10/10/14 } 💕