#65 Game [Kise x Reader]

You come home from grocery shopping one day to see your blonde boyfriend perched on the bed playing the PS4, looking very concentrated.

"Ryouta~" You call him, walking towards him.

He pauses his game and looks at you with a beaming smile, "[First Name]cchi!"

You peck him on the cheek and smile, "What are you playing?"

"Injustice!" He cheers, "Wanna play?"

You shrug and sit down, only to be pulled onto Kise's lap. You laugh as he secures his hands around you, connecting his hands to the controller and his chin on your shoulder.

He hands you the controller and resumed the game. Because you don't know how to work the character, you pressed random buttons and was losing to your opponent.

You feel Ryouta's hands on yours, helping out with beating the opponent. You win and cheer, as he kisses your cheek.

"Can we play versus?" He asks enthusiastically.

"Hm... Nah, I'm tired." You say, getting tackled down to the bed by the blond.

"Play with me or I'll lick you!" He threatens and you laughed as he tickles your sides.

"Okay! Okay!!" You exclaimed, feeling him stop tickling you a moment later, "I'll play~"

He lets you sit up and he sets up the other controller. "JUST KIDDING!" You run out of your bedroom.

"[First Name]cchi!!!!!!" You hear your boyfriend exclaim. You could hear his near footsteps as he was hot on your trail.

He catches you in a few long strides and hugs you from behind, "Caught you~ Now let's play!"

You sigh as you were being carried by Ryouta back to your room, "Hai hai."

---

Do you guys think I can get to 100 one shots before 2k15? 😁😉

Anddd my cousin found out about my work and he was like "yes, I have a new guide for boys to pick up chicks" 😂😅

Coming Soon:

☯ Kasamatsu x reader

☯ Mayazumi x reader

☯ Human Nigou x reader

☯ Kuroko x reader

☯ Akashi x reader

{{ 28 days to go }}

- Rin { 08/12/14 } ⛄️