#10 Ice Cream [Human Nigou x reader]

Let's pretend for a second that Nigou transforms into human :}

---

You hear Riko's whistle, indicating a break from practice. "Good job guys! 10 minutes break!"

Which the guys responded to with a tired 'hai'.

"Let's get them ice cream, [First Name]-chan!" Riko suggests.

"Sure," you say, getting up from the bench.

"We'll be out for a bit," Riko announces as she drags you out the door.

"Wait wait!" You hear a voice call from behind, you put Riko to a halt. "Where are you going?" It was in fact the mascot of the team that used to be a dog, Kuroko Tetsuya #2. You blushed at your crush, it was silly having a crush on a dog but he wasn't a dog anymore so...

"Kuro-chan," Riko instantly went to cute mode, considering her soft spot for the pup. "We're going to get ice cream, wanna tag along?"

"Yes! Let me ask my master first!" He runs to his 'master', Kuroko. "Can I go with them pleaaaaaseee?"

"Hai, go ahead." Tired Kuroko says.

Nigou looked a lot like Kuroko, his eyes being the most similar to Kurokos. When they stood next to each other, you might mistake them for brothers.

Nigou runs up to both of you, flipping his raven hair away from his face, "Let's go!"

---

And so the three of you picked out several ice cream flavors. Strawberry, chocolate, vanilla, melon, etc.

You took a different one though, you took [Fav Ice Cream].

"Eh? What's that [First Name]-chan?" Your crush asks, his curious blue eyes piercing into yours.

You blush and stutter, "I-It's [Fav Ice Cream], m-my favorite i-ice cream..."

He tilted his head slightly, "Is it good?" You nod your head, averting your eyes from the raven-haired boy. "Oh! I want to try one!"

Riko nodded and took the chosen ice cream from you and Nigou and paid for it.

---

Being the idiot Kagami is, he was running around and he accidentally tipped over your ice cream, making you gloomy.

You see, when you came back, Riko started handing out the ice cream to the team. So you sat by them, eating your chosen ice cream. Kagami and Kuroko were doing a new drill and Kagami had to run around actively, not noticing you were there, he bumped into you, knocking over your ice cream and apologized.

And so, you were here, gloomily sulking. You stared at the pavement as you hugged your knees to your chest. You see a pair of legs in front of you with the Seirin shorts.

"[First Name]-chan," You hear the all-too-familiar voice of Nigou, "Master Kagami is an idiot!" He sat beside you, showing you his ice cream, "We can share if you'd like to!"

"Thanks," You smiled at him, sharing the ice cream with him.

---

Nigou :} NIGOU :> NI-GOU C:

Thank you for 825 Reads and 49 votes, it really means a lot to me <3

Coming soon:

☯ Hyuuga x reader

☯ Momoi x reader

☯ Aomine x reader

☯ Wakamatsu x reader

☯ Riko x reader

- Rin { 25/09/14 } 💕