#96 Stalker [Kotaro x Reader] -requested-

Dedicated to @xXChikiXx !

Thank you for requesting! 💘

---

You weren't a stalker, you were just intrigued by the boy in your neighborhood that rid his skateboard everyday.

It was the usual time of day you would watch the orange haired male ride his skateboard at the ramp on the park nearby, and you'd sit at the swings nearby, to draw.

You were homeschooled, so you were usually early but today, he was earlier than you.

You didn't look at him when he looked at your direction, and sat on your usual swing, swaying slightly as you took out your sketchbook.

You flipped through your pages until you landed on your recent drawing of the orange haired male you keep watching.

You gave it little touch ups until you were satisfied, and smiled. You didn't know him at all, but you were interested in him.

"Nice drawing," You heard a chuckle from behind you and startled, you fell off your swing, holding your sketchbook to your chest.

You hissed as you rubbed your arm that you landed on, "I-itai..."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." The voice from before says, and you look to the owner to see the orange haired male you've come to like.

"A-a no..." You started and he holds your hand, helping you up. "Th-thanks..."

"No problem," He smiles, holding his hand out, "Kotaro Hayama."

"[L-Last Name] [First Name]..." You shake his hand.

"Nice meeting you," Kotaro says, "Stalker-chan~"

"St-st-stalker-chan?!" You ask and he laughs.

"I'm kidding~" And that was the beginning of your close friendship that ended up turning into a beautiful relationship.

---

I hope you liked it 🌸

Coming Soon:

☯ Kiyoshi x reader -requested-

☯ Male Momoi x reader -requested-

☯ Akashi x reader -requested-

☯ Hanamiya x reader -requested-

☯ Miyaji x reader -requested-

{{ 3 days left }}

- Rin { 02/01/15 } 🎈