#88 Shoot [Himuro x Reader] -requested-

Dedicated to @tsukixx !

Thank you for requesting! 💖

---

You were riding the streets of America on your skateboard as your friend, Alex, from school invited you to play basketball.

"So what do you say, [First Name]?" Alex asks as she jogs beside you.

"Uh... Sure?" You answer unsurely, "It's not like I have better things to do-"

"Yay!" She cheers, "Well then~ follow me," She starts jogging faster to a different direction and you increased the speed of your skateboard, matching her speed, making sure not to be behind her, incase she slows down.

---

You make it to the nearby basketball court with a panting Alex on her knees, next to you.

You slowed down your skateboard and went of, kicking the back, flipping it into your arms.

You sweatdrop, "You could've just asked me to slow down if you wanted to..."

"No, no," She pants, waving you off, "That's alright."

You look around and notice that there were a bunch of boys gathered on the other side of the court, and you realize two of your classmates being there.

"Muro-kun! Kaga-kun!" You called out as you went back on your skateboard and rode to them.

"[Last Name]/-chan." You hear both of them greet.

You get right in front of them and stop, eyeing the group behind them who blushed pretty much when Alex came into view.

"Hey, Alex," Kagami and Himuro greets.

"You brought her here?" Himuro asks her in english.

"Eh.... Don't speak as if I'm not here, Muro-kun," You pout and he laughs, going over to you, ruffling up your hair.

You groan as you fix your hair and the three laughs at your distress. "Well~ I'm just gonna watch since I don't know how to-"

"Why don't you try to shoot, [Last Name]?" Kagami passed you the ball and you caught it.

"Uh..." You began, getting to position and preparing to throw the ball into the net.

You felt several eyes on you and you concentrate as you feel the ball fly from your fingertips.

It was like a glorious moment and you thought it was going to make it in, but of course... -disc scratch sound- it fell a few feet away from you, bouncing off into the far corner.

Silence engulfed all of you and you turned to them with a nervous laugh, "I told you so...?"

Himuro went to you with a chuckle, ruffling up his fringe and took the ball from the corner.

"I'll help you~" He says as he went beside you.

"Put your hands like this," he positions your hands and took the ball putting it into your hands, and while his hands were still on yours, he guided you to shoot.

Swish.

"It got in!" You cheered, "Thank you, Muro-kun~" You pecked him on the cheek.

A smile forms on his face, "Anytime~"

---

I hope you liked it 🌸

Btw~ some people asked me how I'm not dirty minded when I'm reading Abbie-senpai's or other's one shots and they happen to write lemons, I guess I should clear this up 😅

I know what it is, I just choose to not understand and venture through the topic, after all, I'm only 14, and to me, that is just way too young to know about.

I only know about it now because society had exposed me to that early on, I just still don't get it yet and I'm trying to keep my curiosity in check.

I'll TRY to understand it when I'm older~ but for now, you're stuck with innocent rin ^.^"

Coming Soon:

☯ Kise x reader -requested-

☯ Nijimura x reader -requested-

☯ Kise x tsundere -requested-

☯ Kiyoshi x reader -requested-

☯ Murasakibara x reader -requested-

{{ 4 days left }}

- Rin { 01/01/15 } 🎈