#63 Death [Hanamiya x Yandere] -requested-

It took me two days to get a yandere perspective and its hard ;-;

Dedicated to @LymensValeria ! This one shot request was the most that people got excited for, I hope I don't disappoint any of you :(

Thank you for requesting 💕

---

"Makoto-chan~" You call out to your best friend and he looks to you with a sigh.

"Why do you keep calling me that, [First Name]?" He asks, with a slight smirk.

"I can't?" You pout and he pats your head.

"I don't really care," He says and you facepalm.

"Then why did you ask?" You huff.

"It's fun getting on your nerves~" he declares and you don't respond because you see a girl at the corner of your eye, peeking from behind the wall.

"I have to go~," You say and he mutters a 'whatever'. You walk past the girl, pretending you didn't notice her.

---

You slid behind the wall as you see the girl from before walk towards Hanamiya. You glare at the wall facing you as she shyly approaches the black haired male.

You listened to their conversation.

"A-a no... Hanamiya-san," The girl starts. "I-I... I like you!" It was silent right after that.

You hear him chuckle, "H-Hanamiya-san?" The girl asked, her voice laced in fear, probably fear of rejection.

"You're very pretty." You hear Hanamiya say, making your blood boil. Okay, maybe he wasn't your boyfriend, but you still had romantic feelings towards him.

You roll your eyes and walk away quietly.

---

You knew the girl, she was in your class. You had murderous thoughts swarming in your head, ready to kill.

"[Last Name]-san," You hear the annoying girl from before, "They said you wanted to see me?"

You forced a smile, "Yes, in fact, I did. Come walk with me, I have something for us to discuss."

"Okay," The girl smiles, following your lead.

Once you and the girl were out of sight, you pushed her to the nearby wall, knocking her out.

You dragged her to your house, with the most ill intentions.

---

'[Random Last Name] [Random First Name] reported dead with no trace of what or who killed her....' The newspaper said.

"Hmm, isn't this the girl that talked to me yesterday?" Hanamiya asks and you don't answer, sipping your tea.

He faces you and grins a moment later, "Oh, that's how it is." He stands up, walking to you, messing up your hair. "That's my girl."

"Makoto," You whine, placing your tea down and tidying your hair.

---

I hope you liked it ⚆ _ ⚆

Coming Soon:

☯ Midorima x reader

☯ Kise x reader

☯ Kasamatsu x reader

☯ Mayazumi x reader

☯ Human Nigou x reader

{{ 32 days to go }}

- Rin { 04/12/14 } 💓