#5 Tsun [Midorima x Reader]

In this one, you're a senpai bc... MIDORIN LIKES GIRLS OLDER THAN HIM

Proceed... ;n;

---

Ever since you transferred to Teiko for your third year of junior high, you had quite a lot of confessions. From your seniors, to your batch, to your juniors. But you only had your eye on one, he was a junior, but it was just something... That captivated you about him. But you didn't want to seem like a pedophile, so you told no one. Not even your best friend.

You were currently being dragged by your best friend, Momoi Satsuki, that had stolen you from the library where you were happily reading.

"What the hell, Satsu-chan?" You grumble.

She giggles at you, "Just go along with it, [Last Name]-senpai!" You sigh, allowing the persistent pink haired junior to continue to drag you.

You two ended up at the gym where the generation of miracles and the rest of the basketball team were as usual, training.

When you entered, the guys of the basketball team instantly stopped and greeted you. Well, all except the green-haired tsundere you knew so well.

You politely bowed and greeted them in return. Hearing Satsuki giggling, you turn to see what she's dragged you for.

There stood Midorima, a light blush sprawled across his cheeks, next to a smug looking Satsuki. "[Last Name]-senpai!" Satsuki calls.

You walk to them, "Why'd you drag me here Satsu-chan?" Even if you were a senpai, Midorima was so much taller than you.

"Someone..." She starts, eyeing a certain glassed male, "Wants to ask you something!"

You tilted your head slightly, "What is it?"

His blush deepened as he cleared his throat, "I LIKE YOU!" He suddenly says. "Would y-you be my g-girlfriend, s-s-senpai?" He asks, eyes not meeting yours, "Not that I-I want to nanodayo." He quickly added, pushing up his glasses.

You blinked as the other club members stared at you, waiting for your answer, you giggled, "Yes." That made the boys pat Midorima on the back. For the first time, you did not reject a confession. And it was from your junior crush, Midorima Shintaro.

So you sat next to Satsuki, watching the basketball team train. You watched your boyfriend shoot 3-pointers as Satsuki assessed the others.

On the way home, he offered to walk you and you accepted. He blushed whenever your eyes would meet. And he'd try to cover it by pushing his glasses up.

You giggled, "You're such a tsun."

"I-I am not," He says as he stops walking which made you stop walking as well, he placed his hands on both your shoulders, "Would a tsun do this?" He asks as you felt warm lips on yours.

First you did not react to his kiss from shock, but soon enough, you eased into it and started to kiss him back, smiling so very often.

---

Oh, if you didn't know, "nanodayo" means "...and stuff" c:

Coming up:

☯ Akashi x reader

☯ Murasakibara x reader

☯ Kagami x reader

☯ Himuro x reader

☯ Human Nigou x reader

- Rin { 12/9/14 } 💕