#98 Cherry [Male Momoi x Reader] -requested-

Dedicated to @saDistic_appLe11 !

Thank you Avy-chan for helping me, I'm blanking out at the moment because I only have a day left BUT NONETHELESS, Avy-chan [@NicoleHikari] helped me with the ideas of the next one shots! So thanks to her ❤️

Thank you for requesting! 💗

---

You were on the couch, sharing ice cream with Satsuki, your boyfriend. You often got ice cream in your lip and he'd always laugh, thumbing it off.

He picked up his cherry and bit it off, eating it. Then, he placed it in his mouth and sort of twisted it around with his tongue.

He stuck out his tongue and showed you a tied cherry stalk.

"Woah, how did you do that?" You ask, inspecting the cherry stalk on his tongue.

He took out the tied stalk and put it down. Raising an eyebrow, he asks you, "You can't do it?"

"No," You pout.

"Such a shame," He says, making you look at him, "And you were a good kisser too."

"E-eh?" You stutter out as he nears you, grabbing hold of your waist, smirking. "Wh-what do you mean?"

"People who can do that tend to be good kissers," He kisses you, making you squirm in surprise, and eventually, you calmed down, enjoying the kiss.

He pulls away and kisses right beside your lip, "Don't you agree, [First Name]-chan?"

You were too flustered to answer, "Uh- that's- I-I..."

He chuckles and pats your head, "I'm just messing with you~"

You blushed and looked away, taking your spoon and popping a scoop of ice cream in your mouth.

You looked at your cherry and glanced at the direction of your pink haired boyfriend, seeing him continue to eat the ice cream too, "Ne, Satsuki-kun," He turns to you, "C-can you teach me?"

"How to be a good kisser-" He teases and you bonked him. He laughs as he rubs the spot on his head. "You mean, how to tie the cherry stalk?"

You nod and he ponders on how to explain it to you. He snaps his finger right afterwards, "Got it! So you just..."

---

"Like this?" You ask as you attempt it again.

You closed your eyes and stuck out your tongue, to hear claps from Satsuki. "Well done, [First Name]-chan!"

You opened you eyes and take off the cherry stalk to see that it is indeed in a knot. "Yay!"

"You know what that means~" You hear the sly voice of your boyfriend.

You recalled the earlier conversation and blushed, pulling on the knot to make it loose, "Oh wait, it came off, I guess I'm not good then," You laugh nervously.

He chuckles, kissing your cheek, "Such a shame then~"

---

I hope you liked it 🌸

Coming Soon:

☯ Akashi x reader -requested-

☯ Hanamiya x reader -requested-

☯ Miyaji x reader -requested-

☯ Takao x reader -requested-

☯ Kagami x reader -requested-

{{ 2 days left }}

- Rin { 03/01/15 } 🎈