#16 Fangirls [Kise x Reader]

KISEEEEEE <3

---

"Kise-kun, I love you!"

"Kise-san, can you take a picture with me?!"

"Can you sign this?!"

You huffed at the usual fangirls. They were really, really getting to you since they kept swarming your boyfriend.

You sat at the bench, at the far end of Teiko's gym, crossing your legs, trying to calm yourself before you actually kill all these brats.

Inner peace... Find your inner peace.... Yes, you're calm, you're very calm- "KYAAAH KISE-KUN!"

You tiredly sighed, asking permission from Akashi to get out of the gym which he -irritatedly- agreed to.

You walked out of the gym, hearing nothing but the wind. Sitting against the tree bark, you looked up at the sky, surely you knew this relationship would be hard, he'd famous, every girl was drooling for him, how can it not be hard?

You close your eyes, resting yourself, ending up on sleeping.

---

His POV

After [First Name]cchi went out of the gym, I wanted to go after her, but a girl pulled on my arm.

"Kise-kun, you deserve more than [Last Name]-san... She's just an annoying, weird girl that nobody likes, she's only with you for the attention, you know-" I cut her of by taking her hand of my arm.

The other girls gasped, looking at our "scene". I smiled sadly at the girl who stopped me from chasing after [First Name]cchi, "Truth is, I don't deserve her, she deserves way better than me, but she's still with me, she still loves me, even if she knows she can get someone else, someone that's better, I don't think that's true, she doesn't use me for attention, if she were, would she really hide the relationship the best she can? I'm sorry, I have to go."

With that, the girl gapped at me as I walk out of the gym. Now where is she? .-.

-

Finding her asleep at a tree, I calmed down, trying not to wake her as her peaceful sleeping face looks so cute, but me being me, I failed miserably.

"Ryou-kun?" Her voice sounds as she sits up, "Is there something wrong?"

I hugged her, causing her to jump slightly, only to wrap her arms around me a few seconds later, "I'm sorry..." I buried my face in the crook of her neck.

"I don't understand," She says, "But it's okay..."

"I love [First Name]cchi and only [First Name]cchi," I told her, making her giggle.

"I love you too, Ryou-kun." She mutters.

I took a deep breath and told her what happened, she smiled, "Thank you, Ryou-kun~"

---

Coming soon:

☯ Akashi x reader

☯ Murasakibara x reader

☯ Sakurai x reader

☯ Himuro x reader -requested-

☯ Kuroko x reader -requested-

- Rin { 28/09/14 } 💕