#7 Tired [Murasakibara x reader]

You sat by Satsuki as you tried to watch your boyfriend play basketball and you were really sleepy. You were up all night studying for a really big test coming up earlier today. You knew you wanted to go home straight away and sleep but you didn't have the heart to not watch your boyfriend play, he did say last time after all, "I don't like basketball anymore but if [First Name]-chin watches me play, I'll enjoy playing it for you." And to that, You answered, "Then I'll watch you play every time you do."

So you tried to keep awake, yawning slightly here and there. "[First Name]-chan, are you okay?" Satsuki asks.

"Y-yeah, just... Really tired..." You say, wiping the tears that had accumulated when you yawned.

"Eh? Then you should go home [First Name]-chan!" She insisted but you shook your head.

"I want to watch Atsu... Play..." You slightly yawned again, covering your mouth.

"O-okay," Satsuki sweatdrops, "Just... Take it easy."

You nod twice, continuing to watch your boyfriend, not long after that, everything went black.

---

His POV

I saw [First Name]-chin yawn a cute yawn, but she didn't seem bored, more like she was tired. Her eyes struggled to keep open and watch me play.

"Then, I'll watch you play every time you do." [First Name]-chin's voice echoed through my head.

That's no good at this moment, she stayed up last night to study for the test we had this morning.

I shot another ball into the basket as I heard Satsu-chins voice. "Eh?! [First Name]-chan are you okay?!"

I instantly turned around to see my girlfriend surely in deep sleep. I chuckled as I stopped playing and walked over to the bench where [First Name]-chin and Satsu-chin sat.

"Sleepy head..." I say, ruffling her hair. "Aka-chin, can I go now and take [First Name]-chin home?"

Aka-chin nodded, chuckling at my reason. So I lifted [First Name]-chin up onto my back.

She didn't weigh much, I need to get her to eat more... Speaking of which... Is the sweet stock at home finished... Oh wait, I need to concentrate.

---

Your POV

You felt your body being carried, but you weren't scared, you knew very well who this tall-built figure belonged to. You snuggle your face into his neck. He stopped and turned his head slightly, kissing your forehead.

"I love you..." You yawn, "Atsu-chin."

He chuckles, "I love you too, [First Name]-chin."

---

I was gonna do something about food but Sodium & Hydrogen (NaH) :p

Coming up:

☯ Kagami x reader

☯ Himuro x reader

☯ Human Nigou x reader

☯ Hyuuga x reader

☯ Sakurai x reader

- Rin {17/9/14} 💕