Chapter 4

Xia Liang brought Zhou Shuo over, seemingly just to give an introduction to both parties. 

After the introduction, he turned around and said to Zhou Shuo: "You go and eat something by yourself. You don't have to follow from here."

Zhou Shuo lowered his head as a response. Xia Liang's attitude that clearly made him avoid it was not uncommon.

Although Xia Liang trusts him at work and even deliberately exercises and promotes him, he will follow him in most business meetings. But if it involves highly confidential meeting content or some personal affairs in life, Xia Liang will still keep him out.

In the past, Zhou Shuo had been very obedient and very calm in his heart. But this time, he couldn't convince himself not to think too much.

He couldn't help but guess what was the reason for their meeting this time. In addition to being Xia Liang's old classmate, Li Mo had a further relationship with Xia Liang.

He didn't know if Li Mo would be as overwhelmed as he was when he smells the perfume on Xia Liang's body. He couldn't imagine what they would talk about and what they would do after he left.

"Hey, are you listening?"? 

Xia Liang raised his hand and shook it in front of Zhou Shuo. Zhou Shuo raised his head and suddenly returned to his senses.

"I said, you don't need to be too anxious. Just come and pick me up in two hours." Xia Liang repeated helplessly and then raised his hand to touch Zhou Shuo's forehead: "Are you feeling uncomfortable? Why are you looking so... ..."

A new wave of rich and fragrant sweetness immediately hit his face. Zhou Shuo almost lost his sanity.

Zhou Shuo leaned back abruptly as if he was avoiding an enemy. He was able to avoid Xia Liang's hand but because his body was out of balance, he fell on the mat in embarrassment.

"..." 

Xia Liang's hand hung in the air, looking at Zhou Shuo speechlessly. 

"I...I'm going out first." 

Zhou Shuo couldn't explain his gaffe so he could only retreat in a hurry.

After Zhou Shuo left, Li Mo smiled and joked: "It seems that the kid is very afraid of you."

Xia Liang couldn't argue with his words: "I usually treat him well. Somehow today . . ."

He wanted to justify a few words for himself but when he raised his eyes, he found that Li Mo was resting one hand on the short table, holding his chin and looking at him with a smile.

"What?" 

"It's nothing. I just feel that even if I haven't seen you in four years, you are getting younger and younger." 

"Am I?" Xia Liang laughed.

"Your skin is so delicate and smooth. You pay more attention to maintenance compared to an artist like me." 

Xia Liang only thought he was joking: "I haven't seen you in a few years but you have become a mess."

"I'm serious." Li Mo pointed to his sincere eyes. 

Xia Liang didn't intend to care about him and said with a smile: "You haven't changed much."

"How can I not change?" Li Mo narrowed his smile and sighed, "My mentality is much older than before." 

Xia Liang was silent and changed the subject: "How long have you been back in China?" 

"It's been a few days."

Xia Liang was dissatisfied. 

"It's been a few days before you remembered to contact me?" 

Li Mo smiled and explained: "I have to find a place to stay first."

Xia Liang just remembered that Li Mo had hurriedly left four years ago and even sold his only house. 

"Then have you found a place to live now?"

"On Qingyuan Road. I rented a small apartment." 

"Qingyuan Road?" Xia Liang frowned, "That place is too remote. The transportation is inconvenient and the price is not cheap."

"I haven't received a job yet so let's make do with there first."

Xia Liang stared at Li Mo for a moment and suddenly said, "Why don't you move? Go to a private villa that I don't use. It has a good location and quiet surroundings so you won't be caught by paparazzi."

Li Mo snorted and laughed: "I'm an actor who has passed away. Why would the paparazzi stare at me?"