|54| Bathroom Confrontations

OBSESS:

/əbˈsɛs/

preoccupy or fill the mind of (someone) continually and to a troubling extent.

"I'm glad you two smoothed things over. It was getting a little awkward, you know." Kate blurted out. And Mia pinched her as she yelled "ouch."

"Hey you can't say that." Her sister quickly scolded.

"Well she isn't wrong." Vic added as she shrugged which led to her receiving a hard glare from Mia.

"What kind of best friends would we be if we didn't have our dramatic fight, isn't that right Ellie?" Jazz joked all I did was smile, being happy that all my favorite people were right here with me.

Weeks had passed and we had taken our thanksgiving break. The twins had gone to Zimbabwe for their break to their grandparents house. Victoria had visited her family in Mexico, the Wrights had theirs at home and my family had gone to the Caribbeans. Christmas was closing in and to be honest I wasn't excited for the holidays. I have always hated Christmas. If I'm being honest we always hosted a big Christmas at our house for as long as I can remember most of my family comes all the way down to fourth cousins and family friends. I used to be so insecure and the negative comments some of them passed always made me feel worse. But weirdly I was actually looking forward to this one because I wanted to invite Jacob to come but I don't know how to do it. He told me he usually spends most of these holidays either home or he visits his mother and siblings. But I didn't want that for him anymore spending holidays at a graveyard instead with people who care for him. He never has to feel like that ever again.

"Where is your boyfriend anyway?" Mia asked.

"These days you guys are practically inseparable even the teachers are beginning to notice." Vic said with mischief in her eyes.

"Probably with his boyfriend." Kate said, answering Mia, causing Jazz to laugh with her. I knew she was referring to Ryan because whenever he wasn't with me Jacob is always with Ryan. So now the girls had begun calling Ryan Jacob's boyfriend.

"Have you noticed Ellie does flinch or try to pathetically deny that she is dating Jacob these days." Kate said, causing all of the girls to look at me.

"I mean you got wifed and you didn't tell us? You sneaky little bitch." She continued and all I did was scoff and roll my eyes. If I'm being honest the whole thing was still surreal to me. I mean I had a boyfriend if you would have told me that 10 months ago I would have laughed in your face. But it wasn't the fact that I had a boyfriend that baffled me but rather who it was.

"Omg she did, I'm about to fret and plan a fucking a post bachelorette party."Mia said with giggles.

"Ellie are you coming to Mike Millie's after school with us or are leaving us for some dick."Vic asked and the bell rang soon after as she asked, signaling that the lunch break was over.

"Eww Vic." Both Jazz and I said in unison.

"But yes I will be there." I said. We all said our goodbyes as we went for our separate extra curricular activities.

"Congrats on being a wife Pricce." Kate yelled as she left the table.

"Mrs Knight wooooo." Both Mia and Vic cheered as they clapped and threw punches into the air as if they were cheering for their favorite football team. They walked away and a few people passing by began looking at us. I covered my face as I drowned in embarrassment. I was going to kill those three but now I had more pressing matters so I turned to stop Jazz from leaving.