|11| a Madonna + Micheal baby

TALENT

/ˈtalənt/
noun
1.
natural aptitude or skill.

Weeks passed and we hadn't done anything so far besides breaking off the schools popular couple. We decided that if we wanted this to work it should be one at a time that way no one would ever know someone was out to get the populars. Although the girls cooked up ideas every lunch break. Jazz was so happy she made it as the new debate team captain I mean it was obvious she was the perfect candidate but still she was so happy. Mia and Kate made it into the schools play which was pretty awesome and Vic was the first girl ever to become the head of the media club which was pretty amazing. I mean it was nice to see the underdogs blossom to their true potential no stink twins just Mia and Kate no pufferfish just Vic and no mute just Jazz this way they could be normal teenagers who aren't worrying about what if's.
Well me on the other hand I hadn't done anything amazing I was pretty sure people still called me Eliphant I guess just Ellie was going to take longer to kick in than expected and I hadn't found what I loved to do yet my life never seems in order I mean all the girls seemed to be fitting in perfectly already. Not to mention that Jacob never spoke to me again and now I kinda feel bad not entirely cause it's true but just a little. He rarely sits with the jocks and he smokes more cigarettes than before I swear every time I do get to see him -which is not a lot- he has a cigarette in his mouth.

"Earth to Ellie." Vic said after nudging my shoulder.

"What are you thinking about?" Jazz questioned.

"Nothing just what type of coffee I would like to get after school on my way home."

"Really." Jazz didn't seem to believe anything that was coming out of my mouth.

"Yeah, I am not like you I am not always day dreaming about The Real Housewives Of Atlanta." Mia and Kate laughed and I smirked.

"Aye don't hate TRH is the shit it's my guilty pleasure."

"Yeah right if we hadn't walked in on you watching it, you were never going to tell." Mia added.

"So much of the tomboy act." Kate said.

"Don't you all act like you don't have guilty pleasures." Jazz scowled.

"Guilty pleasures sounds like you are talking about some fifty shades typa grey shit." Vic gaged. We all laughed and the bell rang informing us that lunch was over. The twins went of to drama and Vic was headed for softball how she hated sports she complained all the way and we teased her about it. Jazz had gymnastics and that left me alone with absolutely nothing to do till four when Jazz and I had to go home.

I slowly walked through the beautiful halls of Garfield as I wondered how many students went to this prestigious school I mean the school was two hundred and twenty two years old at that age you would think it must be hideous but it looked like it was taken out of a fairytale book. I dropped my pen and it rolled over I went after it and it landed right in front of the music room. I looked both ways just to see if anyone was looking and I listened just to check if anyone was in and it was quiet. I decided to get in since it seemed empty. I was greeted by so many shiny instruments, I have always loved music something about it has always spoke to me.

Summer always jokes around saying things like I sound like Madonna decided to have a baby with Michael Jackson which I think is ridiculous. I gently closed the door and I walked past all the instruments in admiration, I like to sing yes not sure if I'm any Madonna though, although my sisters like to think I am. Besides even if I was it's not like anyone besides my family was ever going to hear me sing I have a severe case of stage fright. I sat down and I grabbed a guitar and I imagined letting my fingers glide down the strings of the instrument. I couldn't do it I hadn't played an instrument ever since I got depressed honestly I didn't think I was depressed to begin with but my therapist was thoroughly convinced that I was. Music had once been my life it was the one thing that made me feel like I actually belonged although I never sang in front of people, it took eavesdropping me through my bedroom door for my family to discover my 'talent' they like to call it. I still wasn't sure if I could ever play an instrument ever again even though there have been encouraging me so for the past months.