|9| Puke fest attacks

PUKE

/pjuːk/
INFORMAL
verb
vomit.

I was just feeling giddy today and decided on wearing yellow to represent how happy I felt. I mean Brooke must be feeling like a pile of crap and that is all I need in order to feel happy.
After I slid on my white jeans a long sleeved shirt with a yellow knitted-sweater to cover up my arms, I finished of my look with a pair of yellow vans. That right there had been the most effort I had put on clothes since I started scheming. I woke up thirty minutes early because I wanted to have time to pick up Jazz. The quietness that filled this house when I walked downstairs sent a bolt of sadness through my body it brought me back to the time when the incident happened, according to Dr Williams loneliness was a trigger. I went back to my room and I grabbed my pills just incase. I remembered mum telling me last night that she would leave for her Paris show today early morning, dad accompanied her.
Ocean had returned back to her world tour as the former Miss United States she followed the footsteps of our mother and she was crowned last year and now she was serving her duties. She was always going to be more like mom out of the four us her personality screams out Lily LeClaire two point O although I've been told I was the one who looked more like her. Deja went back to med school a few days go, she is studying to be a pediatric surgeon I know not only do my brilliant sisters come with beauty they come with brains as well and you wonder why I preferred death. I never did feel like I belonged here.Summer was the one who was around I think unless she left early.

"Summer." I called her name as I entered the kitchen.

"Good morning Ellie." Rosy the housekeeper greeted.

"Morning, have you seen my sister Rosy?"

"Summer left a few minutes ago she said something about meeting up with Shaun."

"Oh..."

"Would you like some breakfast, I made some...."

"No thanks I'm in a rush." I grabbed an apple off the table "thanks though." I finished off after I took a bite of my apple.

After a ten minute drive to Jazz's house I picked her up and she refused for me to go inside because Lucas was there and I spent most my time laughing how much she despises her brother. We passed through Mike Mille's and we got two coffees and we headed straight for school.

"How many coffee beans do think they use to make these." Jazz asked as she deposed her cup in the trash can of the entrance door of Garfield Prep.

"I don't know, and why are you asking dumb questions."

"Not questions just a question plus it's not dumb."

"Yeah sure." I rolled my eyes.

After we got to my locker we went for homeroom then after that it was calculus a bit of world history and before I knew it was lunch time. As I packed my books away I thought of what a good day I was having so far, it had been the second most enjoyable day- well besides yesterday's epic breakup scene-maybe my eight months at Garfield weren't going to be as painful as I thought.

"Shit." Jazz hissed as she stood next to my locker. She looked pissed off and by the looks of it I seemed to be basking in our glory alone.

"What's wrong Debbie downer." I was a on the edge she was acting all weird after all we had a great faze one of our successful plan we where supposed to be jumping up and down not frown and curse.