|20| tongue twisting, bathrooms

KISS

/kɪs/
verb
gerund or present participle: kissing
1.
touch or caress with the lips as a sign of love, sexual desire, or greeting.

"I didn't drop anything." The one who had knocked me down said with his voice a little more high pitched than he intended, he was scared I could see it in his eyes. In fact they all were, Jacob didn't necessarily have the best reputation around here.

"So are you telling me that I am blind." He questioned taking a step closer to them. His clam appearance seemed to faze them. He didn't look like he was about to punch someone in the face but it wasn't given that he wouldn't, gosh what a bunch of sissies they should have seen him on Saturday they would have been half way to Europe by now. If calm Jacob scares them what more if it was angry Jacob.

"Ummm, n-no t-that's not what I meant." He stuttered.

"Then go back pick up the fucking trey you dropped." The whole cafeteria was silent everyone had their eyes on the boy who looked he was about to shit himself and Jacob who had just ordered him around like a puppy.

"Drop it." He told me and I didn't argue with him I dropped the trey out of my hands and the guy came back and picked it up. I stood up and moved away from him.

"Now apologize....... all of you." He said looking at the statues in front of him.

"But I didn't do anything." The stubborn jerk said. Right cause knocking my trey on to my clothes seemed like it was my idea.

Jacob took his sweet time walking up to the guy, and judging by the amount of seconds to took for all the color from his face to drain I would say he regretted saying that.

"I didn't ask you did I? I just simply told you to apologize. Or maybe that's to hard to do."

One by one they all swallowed their pride and they apologized nothing sincere but it was something. After that they all scrambled like mice being chased by a cat and Jacob looked around the cafeteria and said.

"What's so bloody amusing?" He asked and everyone turned back to whatever they had been doing before. I took this opportunity and I walked out of there as fast as I could before Jacob could see me.

It seemed as if the bathroom and I where close today because I was somehow ending up here. I wasn't in here to cry or ask myself why the fuck was going on because I already knew the answer to that. This is what happened when a normal person like me decided to go up against someone like Brooke. But instead I came in here to clean my clothes and shoes, well and run the hell away form Jacob I didn't care if he had decided he wanted to move mountains for me or get me the rarest of jewels nothing would ever change the way I feel about him. Pure hatred. Nothing was going to change what he had said or what I had told him he was fucked up in more ways than one.

I removed my hoodie along with my shirt which also happened to white and I glared at the purple satins that were identical on the two pieces of clothing how the hell was I going to get that out? And my shoes, what was I going to tell mum? I removed my shoes as well and I put them in the sink in attempt to try and wash the juice off. Now my shirt, hoodie and shoes where all wet and the water didn't improve the stains. I removed the ponytail of my head and I let my hair cascade down I let my fingers tug the roots of my blonde hair.

Breathe just breathe.

And here I was standing in front of the school bathroom in my sports bra, jeans and socks, shit I needed to call Jazz to tell to bring something for me to wear but when I reached for my back pocket it was empty great my phone is in my bag and I left my bag in the cafeteria where I was fleeing. There was a knock on the door and I jumped a little in fright.