|43| Fifty feet

RESTRAINING ORDER:

Description

A restraining order or protective order is an order used by a court to protect a person, in a situation involving alleged domestic violence, child abuse, assault, harassment, stalking, or sexual assault.

How Brooke Bailey continuously manages to dodge karma is beyond me. It was taking all my strength for me not to jump right at her at this very moment and not strangle her. I felt like I was going to suffocate if I spent any more time in this waiting room. It was the Monday after the dance and we were facing the aftermath of one of her many reckless attempts to embarrass me. Once again as we awaited to be called into principal Hawthorne's office. To think I've been here more in the past six months than I had in my entire life.

Currently Gwen was in there and had been for about twenty minutes. The reason I say karma seems to dodge Brooke was because instead of her being in there right now was cause she had probably convinced or rather threatened Gwen into taking the fall for her.

I could only assume she had to have something over her which is why she had come forth as the person who had planned to dump pig fat on me. The smirk she had on her smug face was if to say she had won once again. Olivia was here too seated next to Brooke right across from me Cameron was standing by the corner right next to the bench that dumb and dumber were seated. Ryan was sitting on some vase thing while he continuously threw a ball onto the wall and it came bouncing right back. The vase looked expensive and I was certain it wasn't meant for sitting but him being him he lived for the thrill. Zeke was somewhere at the assistant desk probably hitting at the new assistant secretary. Jacob wasn't here and the way I felt uncomfortable in this room was beyond imaginable. It seemed the root of all problems in the school seemed to revolve around the very people in this room.

The door to enter the waiting room opened simultaneously with the door from the principals' office in which Gwen was leaving from and Jacob was entering the waiting room. Everyone's attention was split between the two who had joined us. And if I thought the atmosphere was uncomfortable before it just got ten times worse. I could see the way their eyes locked and how Jacob hated her it showed in the way he looked at her. Gwen herself wasn't looking great with smudged mascara whatever she had been told in there wasn't good and the way the color drained out her face when she looked at Jacob it showed she was regretting her actions.

"Well don't just fucking stand there. What happened?" Brooke broke the silence. But before she could answer Jacob said something.

"Don't you think you are cutting it too close there."

"What the fuck Jake, she is like ten feet away from you. You can't be serious." Brooke said as she rolled her eyes.

"Did you have anything else you wanted to fucking add?" He spat. They looked at each other for an extended period of time and for a second there I thought Brooke was going to start an argument but instead she folded her arms and immediately shut up.

"Yeah I didn't fucking think so, and I recall it being fifty not ten."

"I will leave sorry." Gwen said in a low voice with tears in her eyes. I watched her as she left to god knows where.

"That's enough, quit being a dick." Cameron voiced out.

"That's rich coming from you, and when are you going to quit being Brooke's bitch, it's getting old."

"What did you just say to me?"

"You heard me."

"You better check yourself Knight I don't know what this bitch has been feeding you but I know you ain't fucking talking to me."