|19| WTF!!!

WTF:

offensive slang

written abbreviation for what the fuck: used to show that you are surprised or annoyed, or do not care about something.

Internet terminology.

It was to early.

I hadn't thought I would face him wait I did know I would face him eventually but I didn't think it would be this early in the morning hell I even had planned out where I would go and how I would avoid him, Brooke and even Cameron Carter especially him. But I would have done anything to face Cameron Carter than Jacob Knight right now. The hallow feeling I felt the night he said those hurtful things to me came rushing back. The air was getting heavy. And I knew if I kept on staring at him I was going to have a full on melt down for sure.

"Ellie, hello Ellie are you there." By the sound of her voice she clearly had been calling me for a long time.

"Jazz." I choked her name.

"Ellie are you ok?"

"We need to go." I said not tearing my eyes away from his. He casually stood there in his plain black hoodie and black ripped skinny jeans, his hair tousled back, but as always some rebellious strips covered part of his forehead going down to cover his left eye. He looked at me with no emotion, did he not feel any remorse for what he had said? The answer to that was clear of course he didn't for he was Jacob-freaking-Knight. Jazz's eyes followed mine, from the expression on my face she might have thought I had seen a ghost but worse it was Jacob.

"That asshole." She growled she took my hand in hers and tugged me to move from the rooted spot in the parking lot.

"Come on let's go before I rip his throat out." Jazz forced me to rip my eyes away from his. I had told her everything, that had happened that night and let me just say I think she might loathe him more than I do.

As we walked up the stairs towards the main entrance, people kept on staring at us. Some nudged the person next to them and said something it was about us because after whatever had been said they kept looking. I brushed it off and I thought maybe my mind was playing tricks on me. But the moment we entered the halls the stares become more unbearable, this was definitely not my mind it was happening.

"Is it just me or are people staring at us?" I questioned Jazz.

"No I'm pretty sure it's not." She said looking just as confused as I was.

The boys looked at me as if I was the pry and they were the hunters. Something was definitely off.

"Yo dude is that her?" I heard a boy say.

"Yeah, she's the freak." The other one answered and gave me a wink and I felt sick to my stomach. So they weren't talking about us they were all talking about me!!! What didn't that asshole mean when he called me a freak?

"I don't think they are staring at us." I told Jazz "they are staring at me." I began to feel self conscious, the last time people gawked at me like the this, was when Zeke Miller had loosened the screws of my chair. And people wouldn't stop laughing at me, they kept on saying I was so big I literally broke a school chair. Needless to say I hate attention, especially this much.

"Do you have some secret sex tape I don't know about." Jazz asked as we continued to walk towards our lockers.

"It would be comforting if had one because that way I would at least know what they are all whispering in each other's ears."

"OMG is that her?" Some girl said while looking at me, with disgust.

"Yeah that's her, isn't she just a total whore." The other replied.