|12| Only thy 'Worthy' ones

WORTHY

/ˈwərHē/
noun
a person notable or important in a particular sphere.

"Hope to see you there." Brooke said as she handed another popular kid an invitation to her party that was happening this coming Saturday. And every single person looked at that kid with envy and jealousy was evident on their faces.

"Loving your shoes." She gushed over some girls Christian Louboutin golden heels and she handed her a golden card. "You should totally stop by." She plastered the biggest smile on her face.

Brooke had been handing out golden cards to everyone who was "worthy" enough be able to attend her party and it was the biggest party held all year so everyone could only wish to be there and if one was invited it meant you were lucky. It had been the talk since Monday when she only gave out five and Tuesday another ten now Wednesday I don't know how many but she is definitely keeping everyone on their toes. Every year Brooke Bailey held Mountain Creeks biggest party and only the "worthy ones" could go, over the years I've heard rumors of how many celebrities came to grace her parties with their presence and there was always a surprise for everyone so basically it was every idiots dream here at Garfield to be invited because of those like us who have never been invited it always kept us wondering what really went down at these Grand parties. This year it was different because it would be the last Chance one has to go since it is the last year of high school. Talk about crushing reality checks.

"Last year I heard people got so drunk they passed out, and one kid got so stoned he puked all over Wiz Khalifa." Vic said.

"Ewwwww." Mia gaged.

"It's true, the kid got kicked out by Brooke and was said to be never invited to her party ever again." Vic continued.

"Ouch that's a bit hush." Kate looked pissed.

"I've always been wondering what ever happens during those things." I said looking at Brooke and her puppets selectively choose their people.

"One can only dream right." Mia agreed.

"Would you four stop mopping over a dumb party." Jazz snapped us out of our 'if only' bubble.

"We are not." Vic quickly defended.

"Ummm yeah you so are, I mean come on guys who cares if we are not invited to some dumb party."

The table went silent only confirming that we all wanted to go, I mean don't us wrong we all seriously loathed Brooke Bailey but being invited to her party would be great then for once we would feel like we were wanted that for once we could be normal teenagers.

"I mean it's not like we really care Jazz but going wouldn't hurt." I answered for everyone.

"Ok that's it, you only saying that we really don't give a shit totally means you all give a ton of shit. Now if you don't mind wipe those sorry excuses of expressions of your faces, I hate to break it to you guys but you are never and will never get invited to that party."

"Gee, thanks for reality check Jazz." Kate mumbled while poking her Mac & cheese in a trey.

"We all know that it's inevitable, and I am sorry that I am bursting your little fairytale bubbles but guys it's Brooke Bailey the one we all hate so much, the one who has been making out lives hell, the same one we are trying to bring down."

We all remained quiet.

"You guys are a tough crowd, and a bunch of sissies."

"Hey." I scolded her.

"What it's true, you know what fuck Brooke and her puke infested parties let's have our own."

"I will not be part of a pity party." Mia said.

"Agreed." Kate backed her up.

"Not a pity party you idiots, a kick ass one, think about it we can even invite everyone no selections open to all." Jazz beamed

"Yeah and who would come to ours and leave Brooke's?" Vic questioned.

"Every person who is not invited would come it's not like they have options, I mean guys she only invited the populars here and she will invite other populars at other preppy schools leaving twice as many unpopular kids uninvited. We can even invite the popular kids too who knows they might even come."

"I don't know." I said although she did have some valid points.

"Hoping populars would show up is pushing our luck though." Kate pointed out.

"You do know I am right, come on guys we doing everyone who isn't invited a favor here. And Katherine don't be so pessimistic."

"She does have a point." Vic said.

"You bet your ass I do, plus who wouldn't want to see where Lily LeClaire lives."

"Whoa you never said anything about it being at my house."

"Where else would it be? Besides since it's this Saturday we don't have much time for a different venue."

"Are you crazy you want it to be on the same day as Brooke's party." Mia deadpanned

"Duh."

"How are we gonna pull off a kick ass party in two days, not only that we have to compete with the devil herself." I could feel the panic rising up.

"We can do this besides bonus would be seeing Brooke's face we she discovers we are having a party of our own. We've managed to break up the schools power couple in days this should be a piece of cake."

I didn't like this one bit but Jazz did have a point we needed to fight for us and other people besides I was a pissed that I've never been invited to those stupid parties anyways but I would tell that to Jazz or anyone for that matter.

"Ok what do we need to start." I asked Jazz.

"First I need all of us on board."

"Well it's like we have anything better to do." Mia said.

"Agreed plus it's been to quiet here lately wouldn't mind spicing it up." She continued and we all agreed Kate and Vic were in and we all seemed to be on the same page.

"Yey let the games begin." Jasmine screamed. It was only then when I realized everyone around seemed excited but still a bit nervous because I mean this was the Brooke Bailey were up against. Looks we are about to bring more fire into the devils pit.