|21| THIS MEANS WAR!!!

WAR

/wɔː/
noun
a state of armed conflict between different countries or different groups within a country.

I violently tapped my foot under my desk as I stared and the clock that I was showing that I still had another fifteen minutes until Ms Rupert's mathematics lesson ended. We had started a new topic today but honestly I didn't care and if I am continuing with that same honesty I didn't even get a single thing she had been saying but it didn't really matter I had read ahead anyway. All I wanted was to get the fuck out of here and let the whole freakin' school witness what I had installed for Cameron Carter.

I wasn't bad at school I did care about my education all of my grades where way above average mostly had A's and my family always told me I was smart but I never really saw it. But then again as a depressed fat teenager I never really saw the good in anything I did or anything I had. I wouldn't say I was the smartest in this classroom either, most of these trust fund idiots had a brain but they never really put effort in school work. Thus making me seem smarter than them.

But they thought school was a waste of time because all they wanted was to graduate and get their money. The money their parents told them they would get the moment they graduated. Which is why I would not consider myself 'smart' because really it's cause I learn with spoilt brats that don't give a shit if they failed. Half of the students here at Garfield never really had the grades to even qualify to finish high school but let just say with a check book with more than six figures on it anything was possible.

The world was cruel wasn't it?
It was pretty fucked up if you ask me.

It let children here think it was ok not to work for anything, just to enjoy life over what our fathers and their fathers and the ones before them worked for. We let their efforts, their blood, sweat and tears go to waste. And those who didn't have the anything strive their way up to the top they work and work and all we do is take and take some more.

"Now turn to page eighty three and work out that equation for me."

I glanced at the clock again and I have thirteen more minutes to go, gosh wasn't time just not moving. I quickly scribbled down the equation as instructed by Ms Rupert. I couldn't believe a week had already passed and not once did I run into Jacob, we did have math together and he was sitting all the way at the back but I didn't dare look in his direction I was afraid that I would be forced to stare at him and I couldn't bare to do that.

What if it was a mistake? What if all of this is just a game to him?Or maybe he was just curious and just wanted to experiment on how fat girls kiss?
I had only managed to see Brooke in the hallway making everyone's life a nightmare and she would make it her soul purpose to look at me and just smile to show that she had won. And it had seemed as if her and Cameron where back together and that brought my plan like a gazillion steps back. The name calling got worse by the day and I would get really offensive and disgusting letters slipped into my locker every single day I had to change my phone number again and I had to lie to my parents about why I was changing my number. Although one thing had changed Jacob didn't seat with the populars any more and to be honest I think he has only come to school three days in total he is basically MIA most of the time.

"Miss Bailey and Mr Carter would please keep it down."

Everyone suddenly looked at the back where Brooke and Cameron and their posey they all started giggling and laughing at an inside joke.

"Sorry Ms Reptile, oops my bad I meant Rupert." She continued to chew her gum whilst she twirled her hair with her sinfully beautiful legs crossed her skirt hiked up leaving every pathetic imbecile of the male species in the room drooling all over her exposed skin. The whole class erupted with laughter at what she had called the teacher.