two.

I was starving

I was starving.

You are always starving, you fat bitch.

I was in here for maybe 2 hours ever since boss man left. I was screaming and then I was crying and then I was singing because I want to annoy the shit out of these people.

No one has entered ever since Vincent left.

His name is hot, just like he is. Shut up.

Oh and by the way, I forgot I had a pocket knife so now I'm using it to cut the thick ass ropes off.

I don't know what I did to deserve to be kidnapped by a hot man, the only crime I have ever did was hold kids hostage in my basement.

I'm busy singing while cutting off the ropes on my hands when the door bangs open scaring the shit out of me.

Boss man walks in and glares at my smile.

"Hey Princess," I said and bowed my head at him and he takes out a knife from his pocket.

Holy shit that's hot.

You find everything this man does hot, so shut up.

He stalks up to me, twirling the knife and I gulp when he traces it down my face.

He brings it to my throat and I stop breathing, because this is fucking hot. What? I have a knife kink.

"Be a good girl and try not to make me kill you," he mumbled and I drew in a shaky breath.

The ropes on my hands break free and I want to fucking dance.

Is it a bad time to say I have no idea how to dance? Shut up.

"Is it a bad time to say I have a knife kink?" I blurt out and he looks shocked. He clears his throat pressing the knife deeper and I hold in the whimper wanting to escape.

I bring my face closer to his, our lips inches apart and I lick my lips, his gaze settling on them.

"Do you want me to cut you?" he whispered, averting his gaze back to my grey eyes.

"I fucking dare you" I whisper back and bring my fist up, punching him in the nose.

I have a fucking death wish.

I jump up from my seat, swiping my legs underneath him and making him fall to the ground, letting out a pained grunt.

"Fuck that hurt me more than you. The fuck are you made of?" I groan as I shake my injured hand.

I grab my pocket knife, sitting back on the chair and try to do that twirl thing that Vincent did earlier but I end up cutting my finger.

I just wanted to look badass, give me a break.

I rolled my eyes as he glared at me, his shirt covered in blood from him using it as a tissue.

"Listen, Princess, you are going to tell me why the fuck you kidnapped me, yeah?" I mimicked his cold look and he shook his head standing up but I made no plan to move.