fourty-three.

*Mature Content*

A few weeks have passed and I was still in hospital

I was okay; but Vincent being the most difficult person, forced me to stay until my wound closed up.

I had a few break downs, especially when Ryder came walking in with my mother and Max.

I've spent hours apologizing to her and then having some moments.

She left back to Italy yesterday after staying with me at the hospital for a couple days.

Paige visited me too, crying when she saw me.

Feels like I am in some kind of K-drama.

She also apologized for not being there for me but I told her not to worry about it.

I got myself into the mess and I got myself out of it.

Vincent has not left my side for all the time I have been in here.

I know he has not fully forgave me, still walking on egg shells when I am near. I know have only increased his trust issues but I have being trying to convince him that I would never do a thing like that on purpose.

When nurses came to check on me and tell him to step out, he would pull his gun out on them, scaring them away.

Now I am packing away everything into a small backpack, so I can go home.

Home. It sounds weird saying it as if it is mine. I was still surprised when they welcomed me as if I have not just pulled a Zayn Malik and left them.

My door opens and Vincent walks in, freshly showered; with a new suit on and his damp curls lay messily over his head.

He walks up to me and wraps his arm around my waist, caging me in his arms and I groan.

"Leave me," I whine and he stiffens, shaking his head.

"Please," I beg and he groans softly, tucking his head into the crook of my neck and sighing deeply.

I tighten my ponytail and grab my backpack, hitting Vincent's arm and he finally lets go of me.

I swing the bag over my shoulder and stick my tongue out at Vincent who rolls his eyes and walks out with me.

He clings onto me as we pass by staff members and I have to force my arm out of his grip when we reach outside.

"If you do not stop clinging onto me, I will not speak and kiss you anymore." I warn, narrowing my eyes at him to show him how serious I am.

"Might as well kill me," he mutters softly and opens the car door for me and helping me up, throwing the bag in the trunk.

I roll my eyes at his words and he walks back to me, standing outside my door and glancing at me softly.

His hand pushes away the strands that fall from my ponytail, behind my ear and he brings his face closer to mine.